Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-30-13, 11:57 AM  
flamingoo

Since there seems to be more interest in this series again, I emailed Buti to see if they would be having a sale soon or a code VF could use. She just got back to me and said later today she would send be a code for VF people to purchase. It would drop down to $39.99 instead of $49.99. I'm not sure what the shipping costs are. I know there has been some controversy, but I think it's still nice of them to offer and I hope some of you take advantage of it I'll let you know the code when I receive it.
Robyn
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 07:38 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
Since there seems to be more interest in this series again, I emailed Buti to see if they would be having a sale soon or a code VF could use. She just got back to me and said later today she would send be a code for VF people to purchase. It would drop down to $39.99 instead of $49.99. I'm not sure what the shipping costs are. I know there has been some controversy, but I think it's still nice of them to offer and I hope some of you take advantage of it I'll let you know the code when I receive it.
Robyn
That'd be great, Robyn -- thanks! I was pretty close to ordering -- that would put me over the edge.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 07:45 PM  
flamingoo

O.k so here's the deal. The code is VFITFORUM19 ( this must be in all caps) the code is valid July 30th-August 10 and must be ordered through www.bizziegold.com. This is a special deal for VF only and she did ask to keep the code to VF ( no one outside the forum) I'm shutting down the computer for the night, but if someone else wants to make a thread to post this, please feel free.
Robyn
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 08:12 PM  
deineira

WOW, thanks for getting a discount code for us. That is awesome. I am going to order now, as I appreciate Bizzie doing that for VF...and you for asking on our behalf. I've done the tea workouts a few times and I like them.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-13, 08:15 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Just out of curiosity I looked at instructor training...can you imagine doing Buti in front of a whole class? I can't! The workout definitely appeals to the younger demographic.
It's definitely something that would appeal to a 20-something. I often think this workout would have suited my late sister to a tee.

I pulled a muscle in my upper back doing BUTI a few months ago and kinda lost my BUTI love. I traded my DVDs but I kept the copies I had of all her downloads because they're easier and a bit shorter. Recent health issues have had me back off really intense workouts anyways.

I got good results in terms of lower body toning and a good cardio boost but I didn't stick with it long enough to credit results to it alone. Changing my eating made more difference than any workout I've tried the last 20 years.

Including using crow as a good source of protein.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 09:12 AM  
mle777

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
O.k so here's the deal. The code is VFITFORUM19 ( this must be in all caps) the code is valid July 30th-August 10 and must be ordered through www.bizziegold.com. This is a special deal for VF only and she did ask to keep the code to VF ( no one outside the forum) I'm shutting down the computer for the night, but if someone else wants to make a thread to post this, please feel free.
Robyn
Wow, that was really sweet of her

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 08:51 PM  
holliholli915

I'm excited to say that I did a Buti workout and I absolutely loved it! I tacked it on to a Anna Kaiser dance cardio routine and it was the perfect way to stretch out a bit more and get some additional circuit work. Tomorrow I plan on doing Bizzie's XY workout for some straight HIIT cardio and yoga.

I can't wait until my body starts to loosen up a bit more - I am very stiff. Just when you think you're in great shape, you find you have something else to work on. But, that's a good thing!

If anyone is on the fence about this style, I recommend trying several of the classes available on YouTube. I'm truly happy that she places such a large amount of content online so that each person can see if it's really for them. I will definitely be taking advantage of the special VF offer.
holliholli915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 09:25 PM  
mrsyancy

Thks for asking.....that was very nice of her and I will definitely be ordering
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 10:17 PM  
lorajc

I'm on a strict budget right now due to not having a job, so cansomeone tell me what the best free But I workouts are to try on YouTube?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 07:41 AM  
isebelleg44

Can someone with no rhythm do these?

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti, dream body, tracy anderson