Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-20, 07:22 AM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Total Max Mixers Week of June 7th

Morning all. Much needed rain is supposed to be set in all day here. I haven’t decided what to do today but most likely it will be weights. I have had plenty of cardio lately and been outside a lot.

Hey Gibbee do you do any of Katniss’s workouts? They look really good.

Kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-20, 12:21 PM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was LITE Body Weight & Bands + calorie crush premix.

Karjoy
- Thanks for getting us started.

Vannie
- I was surprised to hear how hot southern MN gets too.

I made a couple more masks yesterday. I think that's all I'm going to make for now.

Waves to everyone. Have a good day.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-20, 10:36 PM  
Vantreesta

Jbliff, I wish it didn't get above 70 at all! Tmrw the high is supposed to be 93, I think.

Karen, thanks for starting us out.

No workout today. I spent a lot of time sitting on the floor with my laptop watching church and then updating my minutes challenge and spreadsheet and tonight I sat more comfy and updated my workout log while we watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2. My mom loved both of the Guardians movies and we watched them again in February. Really missing her.

Waves to Cheryl and Gibbee!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 05:58 AM  
Cher

Hi everyone!

We went up to the cabin and just got back from the yesterday. We had perfect weather again....sunny and 70’s! Only exercise was a walk with my mom on Saturday.

Off to try to catch up here!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-20, 06:19 AM  
Cher

Vannie - I’m so sorry to hear the vertigo is still bothering you. We are going to get that heat & humidity here tomorrow. Today will be another nice day.

Karen - That’s nice you got to finally go meet friends for coffee! Our weather here is similar to Vannie’s in MN. Not so much where our cabin is but higher up like in the UP (Upper Peninsula) The weather up there can be a lot different sometimes.

JBliff & Gibbee!
Old 06-08-20, 04:04 PM  
Vantreesta

This morning after my chiro appt I ran 2.5 mi for wk5 day 1 even though it was already 83 degrees and sunny. Did my yoga under the tree again, mostly YfR with some variation and then some of Jill's foot exercises.

Cheryl, glad you had a good wknd at the cabin and great weather! Yeah, the vertigo is annoying but I figure there are much worse things. Will he happier when it's gone though.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 06-09-20, 06:11 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Cathe’s SJP Step & Weight Circuit premix again.

Last week when I went to the grocery store for things to take up north, most people had on masks. Yesterday I had to go again for things for home and I noticed a lot of people not wearing masks! What the heck??? It sort of ticked me off since everyone is supposed to still be wearing them here!

Vannie - It’s going to be a hot one here today!
Old 06-09-20, 06:25 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout Sunday was a 50-minute brisk walk in town before it got too hot. Yesterday DH and I took a drive and went to the mall and ate out for the first time in over 3 months. We ate on the patio so it felt pretty safe.

Cher - Everybody was wearing a mask inside the stores at the mall. There are signs in front of all the stores reminding people to wear masks. Your state has way too many cases for people to be so cavalier (or maybe that's why MI has so many cases!).

Vannie
- I like those Guardians of the Galaxy movies too, especially the first one. I hope your vertigo continues to get better.

Hi to Gibbee and Cher.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 04:41 PM  
Vantreesta

Jari Slim & Lean was such a long workout I couldn't convince myself to jump rope after. That was my first time doing that one and I definitely went with light weights. Then I did Cathe's stretch with ball #1 from Total Muscle Stretching. It was okay. I didn't feel like the ball added that much.

Cheryl, you can keep that heat! It's been raining here all afternoon and much nicer temps. Tmrw they're saying high in the 60s. Happy dance!

JBliff, I really like both movies and especially the soundtracks.

I'm still having problems with floor work making me dizzy. Boo.

Old 06-09-20, 05:21 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi everyone. Yesterday I did a 40 minute walk/run and I took my Cathe band to work and knocked out some upper body when I had little breaks. Will finish off this eve. I would not mind walking but it is raining. My lower body is sore anyway.

Almost all our patients wear masks but here it’s a mixed bag in the stores. Some stores do require them like Trader Joe’s and Fresh Market. Whole Foods will even give you a mask. But we still have people who think the whole thing is a hoax.

Jbliff glad you got out of the house safely to an outdoor eatery. Hope it was a nice change.

Cher glad you had a good time at the lake. Was it nice to get away?

Vannie sounds like you and Cher have similar weather at times. But gosh 93 degrees is even hotter than here. Whew. Was it a nice run!

Gibbee thinking about you and your DH.

Night all, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote