Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-18, 05:30 PM  
MJ051279
VF Supporter

I just signed up for the site. I am really into Yin Yoga these days and love Travis.

I love being a Nana
MJ051279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-18, 06:51 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ051279 View Post
I just signed up for the site. I am really into Yin Yoga these days and love Travis.
You will love it, then. There are loads of yin classes and you will spoiled for choice. Yin is part of my Sunday night ritual.
Old 09-06-18, 07:02 PM  
Poodlepants

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyGirl View Post
I cancelled a month ago. I was disappointed with the lack of music on the videos. Music is a big deal for me, and I love the music in Ultimate Yogi and Yoga 30 for 30. (I haven't done Lauren's 10-day program.) I did keep my confirmation email handy in case I want to try it again because they offered to let me sign up again at the discounted rate. I also really click with Travis and Lauren and wasn't overly motivated to try other instructors (I know I should, but...I don't have a better reason than "I don't want to" ha ha).
Lauren's program did have music and I really enjoyed it. Now I am tempted to do it again. I really like her demeanor and her classes.

I did create play lists based on their Spotify lists on Apple Music.
Old 09-07-18, 09:14 AM  
GeekyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlepants View Post
Lauren's program did have music and I really enjoyed it. Now I am tempted to do it again. I really like her demeanor and her classes.

I did create play lists based on their Spotify lists on Apple Music.
I need to try that program - I do have it in addition to the other programs. That's a good idea to create playlists on another site - hadn't thought about doing that. Well I'm glad I kept the email with the offer to sign up again at the lower rate!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-18, 09:30 AM  
AnMrsDe

When I subscribed, I didn't have any problems with my account and I noticed my check-out page was "secure". That said, I ended up putting my account on hold. I love that feature....most sites you have to cancel when wanting to take a break. I think subscribing to this site is a good deal if:

1) you like shorter classes (personally, I love that option used as add-ons), and 2) if you don't already have the Yoga30For30 downloads. Since Yoga30For30 classes are half of what IDM is formed from, you get a lot of content. If you're like me and already had these downloads, I didn't think there was much content otherwise. Plus, I thought the site is hard to navigate and you had to click on a practice to see if you chose it as a "favorite". Boo.

I am still thoroughly enjoying MyYogaWorks which has tons more content and is super easy to search for a class with certain options, as well as a beginner, intermediate, or advanced difficulty rating. And you also have your own favorites list. I do wish Travis and Lauren had classes on there, but there's a few from Vytas. When I wish to do a Travis or Lauren class, I'll choose from my Yoga30For30 stash.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote