Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-18, 01:07 PM  
GeekyGirl

New from Travis Eliot & Lauren Eckstrom

I am on their company's email list and Facebook page and received an email today with a promo video of a new streaming service that will be launching later this month. From the email:

Our latest offering is our most exciting yet because the potential is truly limitless! On April 12th, 2018 we will be launching Inner Dimension TV, a new monthly subscription platform. This platform will host high quality, cinematic yoga and meditation content including brand NEW thematic power yoga, meditation, yin yoga, yoga basics, gentle, restorative, pranayama practices along with classes from our popular 'Yoga 30 for 30' and 'Journey to Yoga' series. We will also debut our new programs "Meditation 101," and "Yoga for Beginners" April 12th on IDMTV for a total of 50+ yoga practices!!!

For a limited time (until May 31rst, 2018) we will offer the subscription to Inner Dimension TV for the special price of $9.95 per month (good until cancelled). After this introductory special, the normal cost will be $14.95 per month. For those of you that want to try it out before making a commitment we have you covered with a FREE 10 day trial where you can explore IDMTV to see if it's a right fit. But we are confident that you are going to LOVE IT!

Here's a link to the site and promo video: http://innerdimensionmedia.com/

Travis has a new book on yin yoga coming out in May. I preordered it yesterday. Between the book and the new streaming service, I'll be in heaven!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote