Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-24-13, 07:21 AM  
isebelleg44

Does anyone still use DeltaFit

Yesterday I was looking at my workout dvd case and noticed DeltaFit. I have not used these workouts in months and wonder if I should get rid of it. I liked BJ and have done most of the dvds, except for the bodyweight one and the workout from hell.

I might reach for them in the future, but there it sits for now. And here I am thinking about jumping on other popular bandwagons that are out now.

Anyone still use these?

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 07:31 AM  
cecififi

I just did a KCM premix this morning from Muscle Definition and added on BJ's Delta Fit HEAT workout 1 - Sweat and Stretch (I don't have a foam roller so modified a few of the stretches). I haven't done all of his workouts but have done quite a few. I love this guy. He makes me laugh and laugh and laugh throughout the workout, which keeps me going. I don't know what it is about his workouts - maybe they are short - so are great as add ons - but I like him a lot and I sweat hard with him. My DH loves him too. You should do what is best for you but I am definitely keeping mine. I got them at such a great price and there are sooooooooooooooooooooooo many workouts in the set. I am sure you will find a taker if you put the set up for trading.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-13, 07:50 PM  
bayportsmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by isebelleg44 View Post
Yesterday I was looking at my workout dvd case and noticed DeltaFit. I have not used these workouts in months and wonder if I should get rid of it. I liked BJ and have done most of the dvds, except for the bodyweight one and the workout from hell.

I might reach for them in the future, but there it sits for now. And here I am thinking about jumping on other popular bandwagons that are out now.

Anyone still use these?
I'm right there with you! I like BJ and the workouts a lot, but just never use them. There are so many other things I want to do. Maybe someday......I actually tried to trade mine, but no takers!
bayportsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, delta fit, deltafit speedshred