Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-23-22, 09:08 PM  
fanofladyvols

Dana is this the back class you tried ?
https://youtu.be/nRqvNZ5-ctw

Carol light at the end of the tunnel.

Donna I can't believe how quickly the window closes for people on the Jessica Amazon purchase.

This week is a a departure from Cathe and will be doing random workouts.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-22, 09:33 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Dana is this the back class you tried ?
https://youtu.be/nRqvNZ5-ctw
Yes, indeed Linda! This is the exact same classs I did this morning. Seems that most classes on Mira's paid site are on her youtube channel. This class is awesome! I did it this morning, and I still feel great several hours later. Well worth the 53 minutes!
Old 05-23-22, 09:50 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Yes, indeed Linda! This is the exact same classs I did this morning. Seems that most classes on Mira's paid site are on her youtube channel. This class is awesome! I did it this morning, and I still feel great several hours later. Well worth the 53 minutes!
Awesome!! I'm going to see if I can get YouTube to cooperate with my interwebs and try it

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 05-24-22, 06:45 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

I just ordered Jessica's new set! Yes, being up early today waiting for the painters paid off!

I am getting the bulk of my DVDs on Saturday, since I'm not going to start using them right away either....I also pre-ordered Kassandra's (Yoga w/ Kassandra) book. The book comes out on June 21st.

Maybe if I get all the DVDs I'll start on Monday.....I think the one bathroom project will be done by then and the 2nd project is not starting until July.

I feel I need some structure but then again, I may rebel....I'll play it by ear.

Yesterday I added on an outdoor walk and one of the Senior Shape w/ Lauren workouts - Strength Training Workout for Beginners & Seniors - this was all done on the floor so good for a "lazy" day when you still want to do something.

Today not sure what I will squeeze in, hopefully something!

Maybe I'll get my offer letter today, too, LOL!

Take care,

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-22, 10:01 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post

It was worth every minute... fantastic class! I love how she teaches very gentle reps at first so you know where to stay if the next level is too aggressive for you. I plan to incorporate that diamond shape with my legs/feet often. My hips and back loved this workout

I wonder if it was on her YouTube because it was a free community class?

I know they don't all keep everything up on YouTube so it's good to know she kept it on her site as well.

Old 05-24-22, 10:04 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Hi,

I just ordered Jessica's new set! Yes, being up early today waiting for the painters paid off!

Maybe I'll get my offer letter today, too, LOL!

Take care,

Donna
Congratulations! Seems like winning the lottery right now

Hope you hear soon on the job

Old 05-24-22, 10:07 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I'm glad you loved this class, Linda! Yes, it's possible that it's on youtube because it's a free community class. I'm glad that more people can benefit from this wonderful class.

I haven't done a workout yet, but I came here to say that after doing that class yesterday, I have zero pain in my back and hips today. I can't recommend it highly enough.
Old 05-24-22, 08:41 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Today's workout was

Jessica Smith - Fusion Flow & Glow: Fusion Flow Sculpt - 30 minutes

Jessica's fusion workouts are always sneaky, but this one went beyond sneaky and into challenging territory, at least in some ways - mainly balance. If you don't like using gliders, be warned, she used them on many of the exercises. I ended up using a chair for balance, along with my glider.

2.... more.... days.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-22, 07:39 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

JS Fusion Flow Sculpt - 30min.
JS Fast Walk - 30min. Fast Walk is 43min long but I had to cut it short because I ran out of time this morning.

I like both of these workouts. I wasn't sure about using gliding disks but I kept an open mind and it was fine. I felt stable and at no time did I feel like my cranky back was in jeopardy. I agree with Carol, that Fusion Flow Sculpt is sneaky and challenges one's balance. So far so good.

I have to go to the office this morning, so I gotta run. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 05-25-22, 09:40 AM  
donnamp

I got a little break this morning as my contractors are not coming until later. I think they will be done today or tomorrow....and then I will not see them again until July when they work on my other bathroom. they have been great, but I'm ready to have some peace and quiet.

Taking advantage of the extra time I did:

Essentrics - Ab Flattening & Waste Shaping w/ Sahra (Day # 4 of the 10 Day Glute & Core challenge)

Body Kind Fitness - Low Impact High Intensity Full Body Fat Burning - this is another of those You Tube workouts that is music only - this one is filmed outdoors and was easy to follow. Hailey, the instructor, seems very nice -she vocal cues the warm-up. This one was from 4/22/22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDxXU4GZnc

Sorry to be brief - just a lot going on!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Dana - thank you for mentioning that class w/ Mira and I'm glad it helped.

Carol - yay, for being closer to the finish line.

Waves, everyone!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote