Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-02-13, 04:08 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Breathless Body 2 Amy Dixon - finally did this one!

finally unsealed this one after having it since last Christmas!!!

Breathless Body 2 The Edge - here's an earlier Rave thread. rather than resurrect that thread, i decided to start another one.

i bought her 3 DVD discs last Christmas from Costco ($7.99 each.... great deal). i did the first 2, and then for a long time, never got around to BB2.

for those of you who hesitated doing this one, it's not as bad as you might think! there's 3 cast members, and i tended to follow the mid-intensity woman in the middle. Amy also does the mid-intensity. Stephanie is the mid-level cast member.

there's a guy who does advanced and there's another woman, Meg, who does low intensity.

the mid-range is completely doable! Stephanie sometimes goes a tad faster than Amy only because Amy is talking and leading, and that can tire you out.

Meg's movements are lower intensity, and at times seemed below the intensity of a Leslie Sansone. the reason for that is because the mid-level intensity sometimes has you jumping, and in order for the low-intense level to be going at the same pace, they're somewhat slower & you'd have more time to do the lower-intensity moves.

hope that makes sense!

as far as the advanced - you basically do the same moves as the mid-level except maybe jumping higher or farther.

i modified all of the burpee/mountain climber type moves by using a chair (hands on chair, feet on floor).

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amy dixon, breathless body 2