Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-21, 01:40 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Had a nice outdoor walk after I took DD to work. In view of the ocean, but I avoid the rec path on weekends due to all the maskless people, tourists I think.

Will do Yoga Fix after my bath tonight.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-21, 10:01 PM  
Diana3271

HI Everyone!

Check-In: These are all from youtube: Essentrics 7 min Weigh Free Arm Toning Workout, Essentrics 12 Min Intro Workout, Essentrics 14 min Flexibility workout

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 08:59 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

DH is doing well post surgery. Today I have a followup with the ENT about the polyp situation. It is still healing. Hopefully I won't need anything else with that. Especially no more prednisone!

Last night: I posted this last night Essentrics 14 min Flexibility workout, yesterday's step total 6,009
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-18-21, 04:09 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

21DF, round 2

Check-in: 21DF Total Body Cardio Fix.

I feel good, my clothes fit a little better. But, no weight loss. I've been careful with nutrition too. I'll give it another 3 weeks.
Old 01-18-21, 05:18 PM  
lynnf

barre 3 30 minutes. I've been doing the shoulder rehab pretty regularly, but need to do it later.

Diana, glad DH/s surgery went well, and glad you can get off the prednisone. I don't like being on steroids either.

Cynthia, glad to hear your knee isn't bothering you. Sounds like 21DF is working for you as always.

Hi to Cheryl and Linda.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-21, 11:34 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

The never ending day! No results from the most recent biopsy yet. I had an apt with the ENT. He liked how much healing I had done. Although, there still a bit more healing needed. He wants me to continue with the Flonase. He doesn't seem to think there are any other problems. But I did further inquire. He said to make sure there isn't "something" behind the polyp I can get a CT scan. He wants to see me back in 2 months. I can get the CT scan done in office right before my appointment. I think I'm going to do that. Tomorrow I have an eye dr. appointment after the kids Bible study class. Wednesday is my Endo appoinement and Thursday is my hair appointment. The only thing I had time to do today was a mall walk after my ENT appointment.

Check-In: 45 minute mall walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-19-21, 08:01 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 9,617
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-19-21, 11:22 AM  
seabliss

Yesterday I did Blogilates 21-Minute Booty Tone with a band, plus walking indoors and out. I did get more than 10k steps on my phone, which is good for me during this time. When I did my morning indoor walk, it was supposed to be more than 2k steps, but my phone only registered about 1500. So I have to keep that sort of thing in mind.

Not feeling well today. I almost fainted in the middle of the night when I went to help DD (who was calling me because her night light had gone out). It was hard to make it back to my bed. Still not well and have one of those migraines that goes beyond the pain element. Hoping it goes away!

Cheryl
Old 01-19-21, 02:38 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon. I hate migraines.

Diana, I think the CT scan is a good choice. I wouldn't feel comfortable with oh, just wait and see.

Lynn, I hope your shoulder rehab helps.

Check-in: 21DFX Upper Fix Extreme. I felt the need for some variety in the context of the 21DF program. It's been a long time since I did the Extreme series. I'm thinking of mixing it up, not doing a total Extreme rotation. The cardio is too plyo/jumpy.
Old 01-19-21, 10:26 PM  
lynnf

Ellen Peace Love and Cardio, not one of her best, but not feeling great. Having migraine issues myself.

Cheryl, hoping you are feeling better. Your migraine sounds horrid. Mine are low level, but persistent over several days, then they go away for enough time for me to think they will never come back again, but they do.

Diana, glad your are healing well, but I agree with Cynthia that a CAT scan would be nice, although those things can be expensive depending on your insurance so be sure you check out the costs. My insurance is killer on various imaging costs.

Cynthia, you are always good at listening to your body, so don't let Autumn deter you from doing what you need to do.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote