Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 12-23-20, 09:25 PM  
Leonana

Welcome Firm Dancer!
Old 12-23-20, 11:40 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-20, 06:59 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Thank you Sherry & Mathteacher!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-20, 01:25 PM  
Vantreesta

Bumping us up! I have to get my goals and stuff all figured out today! I couldn't hold myself back last night and started geeking out early with my spreadsheets. They're not all done but my workout minutes challenge is finished, I think. This is my second favorite day of the year after Halloween!!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-20, 08:03 PM  
MathTeacher

Thanks for the bump, Vannie!

My two favorite holidays are Halloween and New Year's Eve too! It is weird being home this year. We are usually on Beale Street in Memphis.
Old 01-01-21, 02:11 AM  
Vantreesta

Happy New Year, friends!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 01-01-21, 10:39 AM  
MathTeacher

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-21, 03:19 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathTeacher View Post
Thanks for the bump, Vannie!

My two favorite holidays are Halloween and New Year's Eve too! It is weird being home this year. We are usually on Beale Street in Memphis.
We're holiday twins!!

I may be popping in with random thoughts today as I'm in thinking, processing, planning mode. I started a memories journal at Thanksgiving and while I remember things about loved ones pretty much daily I'm not good about writing them in the journal. I'm considering making that one of my daily goals. Some people do a photo a day challenge, I think a memory a day challenge might be a cool idea.

Cyric was adorable this morning. I was doing Lee Holden Qi Gong and he sat on the floor in front of me and watched the TV, just looking so interested! I don't know if it was Lee's voice that captivated him or more likely the water behind him but it was just so cute I wanted to smother him in hugs and kisses. D'Argo never paid attention to TV but Chianna once watched part of the Superbowl, she watched the chickens on Dr. Pol and smart girl watched Shaun T with me one day. This is the first I've seen Cyric look at the TV.

Old 01-01-21, 04:31 PM  
Leonana

Vannie, a memories journals sounds like a good idea. There are so many things I wish I could ask my parents now.

So cute that Cyric likes the workout, lol. We stayed home for New Years, and dh lit some fireworks in the front yard. They are legal here on holidays. When we came in the house, we noticed our cat Deliliah (the one in the pic) sitting on the back of the couch looking out the window. I guess she enjoyed the show, lol. We only did a few fireworks, we didn't want to scare the neighbors' dogs.
Old 01-01-21, 05:11 PM  
Vantreesta

Sherry, I agree. Especially right away we kept trying to think of things and I was like Mom would know. I always fear forgetting things about loved ones. My aunt keeps documents in Word but I like the physical act of putting pen to paper.

I can't believe it but I feel stumped. I just don't know what I want my goals to be! I think i may have overwhelmed myself with too much information from Pinterest the past couple months!