Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-14-20, 03:27 PM  
horusosiris

Cathe New Series - Perfect 30

Pre-Order My New Perfect30 Workout Videos
6 Workouts on 3 DVDs - Estimated to Ship Summer 2020

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to announce my newest series "Perfect30." What is Perfect30? It's an advanced three DVD series that will be a perfect fit for your fitness schedule when you're tight on time but you still want a solid, intense workout! Each DVD in this series will contain two 30 minute workouts which will focus on the main elements necessary for a well-balanced fitness routine: strength conditioning; cardio endurance; and balance/flexibility. Each workout in this series can be used as a stand-alone routine or all three can be used in conjunction with one another for your own perfect workout. The routines will be time-efficient, but don't let that fool you, we'll be sweating and burning the whole time!

Let me tell you more about the workouts!
Perfect Pump
This DVD will contain two 30 minute strength routines: one upper body and one lower body. You will challenge your muscles from head to toe as we use a mix of heavier and lighter weights to build a solid pump in each muscle group. No time for downtime in this workout! We'll keep things moving so you can get in, get out, and get pumped!

This DVD will also include a pump bonus and an ab bonus.

Perfect HiiT
This workout is all about solid, intense cardio without needing to carve out a whole lot of time. This DVD will include two 30 minute HiiT routines: one high impact and one low impact. They will both be advanced in nature so no matter how you "HiiT" it, you'll be sweating up a storm!

This DVD will also include a cardio blast bonus and a stretch bonus.

Perfect Flow
This DVD will contain two 30 minute active yoga-based routines that will take you through strength, flexibility, and balance challenges for the entire body! Many fitness-minded people pay close attention to their cardio and strength goals, but pay too little attention to restoring length and flexibility to their hard worked muscles. This routine will do just that and more! This is by no means a simple stretch DVD! We will be working hard and you will break a serious sweat!
Not Only Does the Perfect30 Series Offer 6 Workouts On 3 DVDs, But It Also Includes:

Bonus Abs - A bonus ab workout to keep that core tight and toned.
Bonus Extended Stretch - An extended stretch to help you lengthen and relax hard worked muscles.
Bonus Cardio Blast - This bonus cardio blast can be added to your HiiT workouts to increase the intensity, duration, and challenge.
Bonus Pump - Add some more intensity to your Perfect Pump routine with this strength training bonus.
Premixes - All Perfect30 DVDs will have numerous premixes.

BONUS VIDEOs: Not all bonus videos are on every Perfect30 DVD. See the list above to see which bonus videos are on each DVD. **As always workouts are subject to change.

Pre-Order Today and Save! Get Perfect30 For Less Than $6.67 Per Workout
Perfect30 is a 3 DVD discount bundle containing a total of 6 workouts that can be pre-ordered now for only $39.97. That's less than $6.67 per DVD! Don't forget to add additional DVDs or purchase the "DVD + Download Bundle" to get Free Worldwide Shipping.

3 Ways to Order Perfect30:

DVDs Only - $39.97 + s/h
Digital Downloads - $29.97
DVDs + Digital Downloads - $54.97 Includes Free Worldwide Shipping

How to Get Double Free Shipping:
There are two ways to get FREE Worldwide Shipping:

Purchase our DVD & download bundle for only $55 and we will ship your DVDs Worldwide for free!
Order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order and your order totals at least $50. We will ship your current in-stock items worldwide for FREE now. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the summer, they too will ship for FREE Worldwide! *International customers are responsible for any import tax your country may charge.

Use Our Discount Coupons On Any of Our Current DVDs With Your Pre-Order
You can't use our discount coupons on Perfect30 Pre-Sale items, but you can use them on any current DVDs or fitness products you also order with your pre-order.

Just an Additional $15 Gets You Both DVDs and Downloads and FREE Worldwide Shipping
For just an additional $15 you can get both my 3 new Perfect30 DVDs and Downloads and also get free worldwide shipping. *International customers are responsible for any import tax your country may charge.

FREE Online User's Guide
An online user's guide with several rotations and complete workout instructions will be available to download as a PDF or viewed on your computer. Rotations will also include our QuickSelect(TM) for OnDemand users which will automatically and instantly launch your OnDemand videos.

Still Have Questions?

Visit our Perfect30 FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions about our pre-sale and Cathe's new DVDs.
Perfect30 Makes Working Out Fun Again!
Pre-Order today and get Cathe's new Perfect30 workouts and get our lowest price. Your videos are estimated to ship sometime in the Summer of 2020.

Cathe Friedrich's PERFECT30 Workout DVDs Cathe Friedrich's PERFECT30 Workout DVDs and Downloads Cathe Friedrich's PERFECT30 Workout Downloads
Perfect30 DVD Bundle (3 DVDs)
Our Price: $39.97

Perfect30 DVDs & Downloads Bundle
Our Price: $54.97

Perfect30 Downloads Only
Our Price: $29.97

Perfect30 Terms and Conditions

We estimate that your presale order will ship sometime during the Summer 2020, but this is only an estimated ship date and not a guaranteed ship date. You should only pre-order if you understand and accept that the shipping date may be delayed.
There are two ways to get FREE Worldwide Shipping: #1 Purchase our DVD & download bundle for only $55 and we will ship your DVDs Worldwide for free!; or #2 Get Double Free Shipping when you order any of our other in-stock DVDs with your pre-order and your order totals at least $50, we will ship your current in-stock items worldwide for FREE now. When your pre-order DVDs are available in the Fall, they too will ship for FREE Worldwide! *International customers are responsible for any import tax your country may charge.
You can't use our discount coupons on Pre-Sale items, but you can use them on any current DVDs or fitness products you also order with your pre-order.
Downloads will not be released until the first or second day after the Perfect30 DVDs begin shipping.
You may cancel your preorder at any time, as long as you have not done so previously, and get a full refund up to and until seven days before presale orders begin shipping. At this time all orders will be locked and all sales will be final (sorry no exceptions).
If you take advantage of our free shipping offer and then later on cancel your presale order, you will receive a refund less the shipping fees on any current products you may have also ordered.
If you cancel a preorder and then reorder at a later date you will not be allowed to cancel again. We only allow one pre-sale cancel per customer.
On orders that qualify for free shipping we will select the shipping carrier (usually USPS).
All normal ShopCathe terms and conditions still apply.
Perfect30 video clips will not be available until after the videos have completely finished being edited and authored. Usually, this is about two or three weeks before the DVDs are in stock and begin shipping. Hence, you shouldn?t expect to see any "teaser" clips until summer. Perfect30 regular updates will begin in the Spring after filming is completed.
Pre-Sale prices subject to change without notice.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 03:55 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Here’s another thread.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227676
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 03:59 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I ordered immediately!! I'm not sure I'll use the high impact hiit (at least right now as I'm trying to get back into shape) but the others all sound wonderful and I love the time on these.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 04:03 PM  
Shelbygirl

I also ordered immediately.

KCM won't be happy to hear about these, but I sure am!

Cathe has been on fire lately (in my opinion) with her last several series (except maybe for Fit Split, which I have mixed feelings about).

Looking forward to these!
Shelbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 05:34 PM  
horusosiris

They look interesting!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 05:43 PM  
Calistro

I actually want these
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 06:09 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbygirl View Post
I also ordered immediately.

KCM won't be happy to hear about these, but I sure am!
Not to start anything, but why would she care about what Cathe is doing? I'm not all that familiar with KCM's workouts or anything else, so I'm probably out of the loop!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 06:13 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Not to start anything, but why would she care about what Cathe is doing? I'm not all that familiar with KCM's workouts or anything else, so I'm probably out of the loop!
I just posted this in other thread:

Anyone see Kelly Coffey Meyer's post on Facebook? First she posts "Hmm" and that's it. I knew it was about this new series. Then she posts another thread saying "The ORIGINAL 30 Minutes to Fitness since 2005". I don't think Cathe is trying to compete with her. I just thought it was unnecessary.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 06:27 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Anyone see Kelly Coffey Meyer's post on Facebook? First she posts "Hmm" and that's it. I knew it was about this new series. Then she posts another thread saying "The ORIGINAL 30 Minutes to Fitness since 2005". I don't think Cathe is trying to compete with her. I just thought it was unnecessary.
I don't think Cathe is trying to compete with anybody! Why would she need to?? How odd!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 06:28 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I will be getting these, dvd's only. The premixes will probably have options for longer workouts & the original workouts will be good for time crunched days. The USPS shipping for me is $4.95.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect flow, perfect30