Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-04-18, 06:36 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

From another VF thread today (for the step lovers):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
From Facebook ❤️������
I plan to have a small step segment for the Low Impact Cardio Party "CALORIE CRUSH" segment ...but in case you missed seeing this anywhere I will post it here: A special note to all of our step
lovers out there! We have not forgotten about you. After seeing such an overwhelming response to step choreography I decided to devote an ENTIRE DVD to it in the upcoming future (complete with tons of creative pre-mixes to allow for countless step possibilities). Of course I don’t have an exact time frame for you at this point but I can tell you it has moved to the TOP of my priority list. I’m excited to create it for you when the time comes!!! #moresteptocome
http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...ferrerid=31693
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 07:19 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I said before if Cathe was to create an ICE 2 or another intermediate series I would be all over it. I like the looks of every workout in the series, even the band one. I haven't preordered from Cathe since 2006, and have barely ordered anything from her since then actually.

I will have my pre-order in before the weekend is out, I am not passing this up.

ETA - My order is in, I ordered the bonus Pyramid DVD too. I am excited for these.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 08:00 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
I said before if Cathe was to create an ICE 2 or another intermediate series I would be all over it. I like the looks of every workout in the series, even the band one. I haven't preordered from Cathe since 2006, and have barely ordered anything from her since then actually.

I will have my pre-order in before the weekend is out, I am not passing this up.
Same here!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 03:12 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I ordered yesterday. I've found that my interests go in cycles, and sometimes workouts in a series don't interest me at first, and then they do in 6 months or so (and sometimes longer, as I'm about to do the Lower Body Circuit HiiT from Ripped With Hiit for the first time ). I am very fickle!

I know and expect to be waiting. Has Cathe mentioned a time estimate? Did I miss it or is it "late fall" again? I'm not complaining about the timing, but when I ordered I debated what method I wanted to use for shipping, since if we are looking at roughly Christmas, then I have to pay attention to the possibility of being hit by porch pirates. That's not an issue with USPS, but sometimes the delivery is slower.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 03:13 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I ordered yesterday. I've found that my interests go in cycles, and sometimes workouts in a series don't interest me at first, and then they do in 6 months or so (and sometimes longer, as I'm about to do the Lower Body Circuit HiiT from Ripped With Hiit for the first time ). I am very fickle!

I know and expect to be waiting. Has Cathe mentioned a time estimate? Did I miss it or is it "late fall" again? I'm not complaining about the timing, but when I ordered I debated what method I wanted to use for shipping, since if we are looking at roughly Christmas, then I have to pay attention to the possibility of being hit by porch pirates. That's not an issue with USPS, but sometimes the delivery is slower.
Late fall or early winter is what I saw...

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-18, 07:41 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Thanks, Carol. I mostly focused on the descriptions of the workouts. Figured I would get them when I get them, as usual.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-18, 09:36 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

I want to order but am hesitant. Was so excited for the FitSplit series but ended up not liking it all and traded almost immediately.

The music was uninspiring and the form of one of the background exercisers was not up the normal standards I expect from a Cathe workout. I'm not sure why it bothered me so much but it was distracting.

I'll probably take advantage of the pre-order simply because I like Cathe so much and the price is good. I just hope for better music and if the same person is in the cast with this series, hopefully her form is improved. I certainly could not do any better, haha, but again, it was distracting to me.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-18, 10:18 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I ordered! Cathe had me with "intermediate." I've always really liked Cathe, and am happy to support her, though I haven't used her workouts in a while. Will have to look through my collection to see what kind of intermediate rotation I can do to get ready for these, since I've been a real slacker lately.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-18, 04:48 AM  
dianestjohn

I ordered and am very happy and grateful that Cathe is doing another intermediate series. ICE is still one of my best purchases ever and I'm really looking forward to the new series.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-18, 10:41 AM  
TinaS

I ordered today. High hopes for this one!! I hope the music is good!

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, ice, ice 2, ice2, lite