Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-01-18, 10:37 AM  
ChelePA

I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see details.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 11:48 AM  
TinaS

I wonder if the pre-sale dates will being announced this Friday? I hope the feedback that Cathe asked for will be taken into consideration. I posted some suggestions on her FB page. The last couple of releases haven't been my favorites. I've only done the FitSplit workouts a couple times and never reach for the Fit Tower workouts.

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 11:57 AM  
Shelbygirl

I'm totally psyched for ICE 2! It ended up being one of my favorite more recent series (along with Strong & Sweaty). Looking forward to this Friday's newsletter.

Shelbygirl
Shelbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 03:12 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I'm curious if she will actually call it "ICE 2" or something else, still excited!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 05:35 PM  
Bebop

I am looking forward to see what Cathe comes up with.

I love the timesaver pre-mixes. It let's me build a nice long workout with add ons or get in a workout on those time crunched days.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-18, 07:12 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I am going to order, anxious to see what the details are. I think I have only done one Cathe preorder and that was in 2006, though I might have done one for her beginner workouts that she released in 2005, can't exactly recall.

I am not going to pass these up though.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 06:43 AM  
Rhonda

Friday is here, can't wait to get the newsletter. Hope it comes this morning so I can see it otherwise will have to wait til Monday since I only work half days on Friday.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 06:45 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
I'm curious if she will actually call it "ICE 2" or something else, still excited!
Me too! I'm ordering, but I got to sell some stuff on Roost
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 06:59 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Also really excited about ICE 2. Will order on my lunch hour if she is starting pre-orders.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-18, 10:21 AM  
Rhonda

Here is information (I put into two posts, next post tells more about each DVD)

The LITE series offers not only 7 new low impact workout routines, but also includes:
• “Calorie Crush” cardio bonuses for an added higher impact intensity burst on days when you want to take your workout to the next level.
• “Pyramid Pump” lifting bonuses to challenge your muscles utilizing the pyramid method of training .
• “6 Pack Abs” bonuses to keep that core tight and toned.
• "LITE Stretch Bonuses" ” two extended stretch bonuses to help us lengthen and relax hard worked muscles
• "Premixes" - Each DVD will include numerous premixes featuring these Bonus Workouts (Downloads do not include premixes, but do include all Bonus Workout footage.)
**BONUS VIDEO: As an optional bundle add on, the Pyramid Pump Bonus segments will be offered on a single DVD (additional pre-sale price of $9.99) so that they can be used together as a total body workout routine.

Next message will have more information on each DVD
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, ice, ice 2, ice2, lite