Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-14-14, 06:17 PM  
upperwside

Peak fit rotation

Hello!

Just pulled out my old Peak Fit set.. been following the rotation this week and forgot how amazing the workouts are! Any one have good results following the rotation? I am having so much fun doing these.. my favorites are the cardio/strength ones.

Is it worth buying the newer re mixed ones? Any reviews or info on them?
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-14, 06:20 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

I have been doing the newer ones this past 2 weeks and enjoying them. I injured my shoulders from them last year so I never touched them again. Now, I am using lower weights and going at my own pace if the moves are fast.
Sometimes, I just do 2-3 blocks.
I don't have the original set.
ETA: O, I do have 2 discs before the set came out.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-14, 10:43 PM  
Genevieve M

They are a little too high impact for me, but I would like to give them another try.
Genevieve M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-14, 01:47 AM  
mrsyancy

If you like her cardio/strength workouts from the peakfit set, then I believe you will like the remixes bc they follow the same format. I love these workouts bc, for me, they are fun and the music is really good. I'm looking forward to what she has coming out soon
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-14, 06:33 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve M View Post
They are a little too high impact for me, but I would like to give them another try.
I take out the impact and even go slower than their pace. I've learned from my year-long shoulder injury. I don't want to go there again.

Are there any workouts like the PeakFits but a little slower?
Old 10-16-14, 07:07 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
I take out the impact and even go slower than their pace. I've learned from my year-long shoulder injury. I don't want to go there again.

Are there any workouts like the PeakFits but a little slower?
You may like the Ultimatum set.. not the same exact format.. each disk if different. But a good mix of cardio and weights combined. You can make any of the high impact moves lower..
Old 10-16-14, 07:07 AM  
upperwside

I wonder what her set will be like.. also any info on it?
Old 10-16-14, 08:14 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
You may like the Ultimatum set.. not the same exact format.. each disk if different. But a good mix of cardio and weights combined. You can make any of the high impact moves lower..
Thanks! I'll check that out.

I am beginning to like the Peak Fits. My arms and abs are already showing major signs of improvement. I like Michelle's cueing as they are spot on. I actually like the music of the Remix and the newer ones as well.

I think I'll buy the new set.
Old 10-17-14, 07:24 AM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Thanks! I'll check that out.

I am beginning to like the Peak Fits. My arms and abs are already showing major signs of improvement. I like Michelle's cueing as they are spot on. I actually like the music of the Remix and the newer ones as well.

I think I'll buy the new set.
I will get the new set for sure as well. What I really like about the peak Fit is that everything gets worked. It is way more cardio than I am used to doing.. but I am having fun with it and realized my endurance needs some work.. and it is working! I can now do all the blocks. I think I will order the re-mix ones from Mary today..
Old 10-17-14, 07:27 AM  
upperwside

Have to add.. Michelle did a great job with this set. High quality production and the moves flow well. I just hope her new set has some shorter workouts... 45 minutes v's 60. I am ok with 60 minute workouts.. but feel after the 45 minute mark.. my mind starts to wonder...