Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-06-20, 12:03 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Fitness is my focus. Kelly is a good instructor and helps me get there. Love she is coming out with new Dvds. It is exciting. I am looking forward to preordering.
Old 06-06-20, 08:40 AM  
suzannaerin

I am grateful to whomever pointed out the 2016 FB posting in a KCM thread here. Otherwise, I would not have known, and would have continued to purchase and use her workouts.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 08:56 AM  
Gams

Would someone mind sending me a pm telling me what she said/ posted in 2016? I’m lost.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 09:34 AM  
Hsim

Hi, if someone is PMing Gams could you also PM me also. There is so much conversation going on about this and I really would like to know also.
Thanks VFers!
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 09:45 AM  
Mickey12

When she puts the presale information up, can someone post about it please? I’m not sure how she notifies the public about it and I think I will be getting these. Thanks.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 09:47 AM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
Maybe start a thread to discuss that then. This is a thread about KCM filming new workouts which surprised me with the current virus situation. I was curious what her new workouts would be. I was surprised to find it is more about how several people didn’t like her political views and less about what she is filming. I would assume whatever she said was contrary to those people’s views thus upsetting them. I agree that whatever she said was not professional. I’m not on social media so I don’t know what she said and don’t care to find out. I think many of us have had negative interactions with or negative reactions to things instructors have done over the years. I just don’t see what comes from going on and on about it. It can’t be undone. She said it. She shouldn’t have. If a person doesn’t like her workouts because of it, that’s completely fine. There’s plenty more workouts and instructors out there to workout with. The news is so negative lately VF is kind of a safe haven for me and I find it frustrating that this stuff has to invade the conversation here. It seems it would be better served in private conversation or on a social media site instead is all I was trying to say. I guess I’ll just have to be morE careful what threads I open up.
It wasn't my intent to stress anyone out. I thought the conversation was interesting in a general way, does an instructor's views influence your purchasing decision. I will open a new thread in the future.
Old 06-06-20, 10:19 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I'd also like a PM about what happened in 2016. I've only made assumptions since the thread was deleted before I saw it. Thanks!

cjayd, threads sometimes take twists and turns. It just happens. Leonana, it definitely isn't your fault that the thread went in other directions.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 11:35 AM  
YogaGal

I'd also like a PM about what happened with KCM in 2016. I vaguely remember a controversy, but don’t recall any specifics. Thanks!
Old 06-06-20, 11:46 AM  
Garrie A.

I'd like a PM too, please.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-20, 11:50 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I'm curious and would like a PM too!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coronavirus, covid-19, kcm