Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-06-20, 06:52 PM  
tangerine

Finding it pretty hard to do long workouts this week with all the pollen about, making it hard to breathe. Hopefully it will clear up soon!

April 6 - Prevention Walk your Way Slim
One of my go-to workouts, I use hand weights and it brings the intensity up for this one.

Helen, I'll keep it in mind for another month, I'm already posting in 2 checkins.

April 7 - 35 minute Hasfit HIIT workout - loved this one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytan6kalv5A&t=1888s
15 minutes of stretching and yoga afterward, felt so nice

April 8 - 35 Minute Hasfit HIIT workout - for easily bored men women - I like this one, it had no repeats
20 minutes Leslie Fast Walk
I usually don't actually do what Leslie and crew are doing, I just do my own thing. I used to follow her moves but they're too repitive for me and bother my shins and they're not intense enough, I've outgrown them. But I still love workout out by putting on one of her older DVDs and using the music to do my own steps. Sometimes I follow her, it's so easy to jump in and out of her flow, I never feel like I'm floundering. She is like workout 'comfort food' for me. Except her newer videos and new crew, seriously dislike those.

April 9 - One of my youtube favorites for when I only have a short time - she does 20 minute HIIT workouts, many are low impact too (my preference) I did #101 today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMXyQsgNqLs&t=516s

April 10 - Firm CAWT - Emily is a good cuer, I messed up a few steps since I hadn't done this one in a while but still got a good sweat on! It's not as intense as I remember for some reason.

April 11 - 20 mins Sydney Cummins HIIT/Kickboxing + 35 mins Yvette kickboxing + 15 minute Leslie Fast walk + 15 minute stretch
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 06:54 PM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
Finding it pretty hard to do long workouts this week with all the pollen about, making it hard to breathe. Hopefully it will clear up soon!

April 6 - Prevention Walk your Way Slim
One of my go-to workouts, I use hand weights and it brings the intensity up for this one.

Helen, I'll keep it in mind for another month, I'm already posting in 2 checkins.
that is a good workout, I haven't done it in years! I must put it on the schedule!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 07:43 PM  
alisoncooks

Nothing for me today. I got up this morning and went to the grocery store (there went the morning! So stressful!). I missed a prime workout window in the afternoon (doing nothing)...then after dinner I was sidelined with some tummy troubles. All in all, boo!

Oh well, tomorrow's another day.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-20, 09:48 PM  
ldj

April 5-Disco Groove from Rockin Body
April 6-Upper Body Supersets from Kelly's Build and Burn set, the Trim and Tone belly section from 10 Minute Solutions: Belly, Butt and Thigh Blaster and a 15 minute Jessica Smith walk
April 7-Jessica's interval walk from her Walk Off Belly Fat and Core from Sara Ivanhoe's Taste
ldj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-20, 07:37 AM  
donnamp

Alison - eek! I'm sorry you felt sick yesterday - hope you are better today!

and, I agree about the pollen - going out for my daily walks makes me sneeze all the next day - but it is worth it...for now...anyway!
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-20, 08:11 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
Alison - eek! I'm sorry you felt sick yesterday - hope you are better today!

and, I agree about the pollen - going out for my daily walks makes me sneeze all the next day - but it is worth it...for now...anyway!
Thanks. It seems the older I get, the more sensitive I am to what I eat. Oh well. The pollen is terrible here, too. We had a good rain yesterday, so maybe that'll tone it down a bit.
Old 04-08-20, 08:03 AM  
alisoncooks

Happy Wednesday! Bought some sidewalk chalk, and the girls (11&13) and I are going to get outside and draw a bit today! Too much screen time here!
Old 04-08-20, 01:33 PM  
Mickey12

[QUOTE=Mickey12;2867000]April workouts

1. Leslie Walk it off in 30 Days during my lunch break and Cathe Cardio and Weights after dinner. Good stuff!
2. Walk outside with my husband, beautiful sunshine, but pretty windy
3. Cathe Step Heat, oldie but a goodie
5. Michelene Berry yin, 62 minutes of bliss!
6. Cathe Lite Strong Body Stacked Upper Body - 35 minutes, moderate work, then walk outside with my husband
7. Cathe Rhythmic Step, fun, fun, fun!!
8. Ruthless 20 minute workout during lunch. Quick and dirty!
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-20, 05:20 PM  
tangerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
that is a good workout, I haven't done it in years! I must put it on the schedule!

Donna
I love it, I think it's Michelle's best work in terms of cuing and layering. Her other ones are good but not up to this standard.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-20, 06:44 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I hadn't been on here to update in a few days, but finally added to my list. I've just been doing cardio the past few days to work on my endurance. I haven't done tonight's workout yet, but will probably do another cardio workout. Still haven't committed to anything yet