Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-20, 11:52 AM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Congrats on your new streaming videos! The workouts look great! I suggest having more lighting facing you, since the light from the windows behind you is brighter than the light on your face and body.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 04:13 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
Congrats on your new streaming videos! The workouts look great! I suggest having more lighting facing you, since the light from the windows behind you is brighter than the light on your face and body.
I *just* filmed more with the light in front of me. Will be uploading today.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 04:41 PM  
T2B

I looked at this a few days ago, agree with most about the lighting.

You look great! You have a great voice! Loved looking at the trees through your windows... You’re doing a great thing, wishing you much success.

Are you facing a mirror?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-20, 06:41 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I *just* filmed more with the light in front of me. Will be uploading today.
Saw it, great job! Looks like the technical issues are coming together very nicely.
Old 04-20-20, 08:35 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I looked at this a few days ago, agree with most about the lighting.

You look great! You have a great voice! Loved looking at the trees through your windows... You’re doing a great thing, wishing you much success.

Are you facing a mirror?
Thank you! I’m facing mirrors on the upper wall in the first two videos.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-20-20, 08:45 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Saw it, great job! Looks like the technical issues are coming together very nicely.
Thank you! One other tip someone gave today is to raise the camera higher so it’s more at neck level for the standing video.

Old 04-20-20, 09:54 PM  
bubbles76

I missed that your videos were up too! I will take a longer peak tomorrow, but just wanted to say that you are a natural. You seem very comfortable in front of the camera. Like T2B, I like seeing the trees in the background. I love natural light. You are echo-y in the first two videos, but you the echo is diminished in the third video. At least, in the part I saw . I'm going to take a longer look tomorrow. Just subscribed!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-20, 07:46 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I missed that your videos were up too! I will take a longer peak tomorrow, but just wanted to say that you are a natural. You seem very comfortable in front of the camera. Like T2B, I like seeing the trees in the background. I love natural light. You are echo-y in the first two videos, but you the echo is diminished in the third video. At least, in the part I saw . I'm going to take a longer look tomorrow. Just subscribed!
Yay! Thank you!

And I want to thank everyone again who looked on YouTube and gave me feedback. I consider you all the experts in home workouts. I know what I prefer, but when I see myself in the video I have a very critical eye (you know that cringe feeling you get when you hear your recorded voice x 100 because video).

Old 04-21-20, 08:43 AM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
... (you know that cringe feeling you get when you hear your recorded voice x 100 because video).

You look and sound great! Thanks again for sharing your work!

It still makes me laugh to remember the stories my dad would tell on himself about the way he felt on hearing his own voice recorded for the first time. (He'd gotten some sort of dictaphone system when they were first being produced.) He had NO idea he sounded like that, LOL!!!
Old 04-21-20, 03:34 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyhop View Post
you look and sound great! Thanks again for sharing your work!

It still makes me laugh to remember the stories my dad would tell on himself about the way he felt on hearing his own voice recorded for the first time. (he'd gotten some sort of dictaphone system when they were first being produced.) he had no idea he sounded like that, lol!!!
:d