Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-20, 02:45 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I really enjoyed watching your 2 videos! Very nicely done and I agree with Lucky Star that you have a great presence and and you're a natural in front of the camera. I also agree that audio and lighting can be improved. I thought that both are better in first clip? I admire you for doing what you love and for putting yourself out there. I couldn't do it. I think I will try both of your workouts tomorrow. Good luck to you!
Thank you, Dana!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-20, 02:56 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Do you have a headset mic that you could run through a speaker? I'm teaching my Essentrics classes on Zoom and that has helped a lot with sound issues and echo. I would definitely add some lighting, too.

You do a good job! Introduce yourself at the beginning, and smile throughout the workout. Nobody wants a crabby fitness instructor and you have a beautiful smile.
Thank you, Jackie! My in-studio classes are so small i never use a microphone; however, I have a microphone that is compatible with a DSLR camera or iPhone. For my ZOOM classes the microphone is incompatible with my iMac. I could use the microphone with my PC, but the camera is terrible. The speakers I use are Bluetooth and when I try to use my microphone then it kicks my music off. In the second clip I actually was wearing my microphone.

I値l try my next one with my headset microphone so the mic sits closer to my mouth(might help).

It痴 so frustrating because I have equipment, but nothing that works together well and I have no money to spend right now to buy new.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-15-20, 03:14 PM  
Demeris

I don't have anything new to add. I watched both videos. You have a real charm in front of the camera. I thought you cued well. The light coming in from behind you did bother me. I'm looking forward to doing both workouts soon, and I'm looking forward to more from you.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-20, 09:37 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I don't have anything new to add. I watched both videos. You have a real charm in front of the camera. I thought you cued well. The light coming in from behind you did bother me. I'm looking forward to doing both workouts soon, and I'm looking forward to more from you.
Thank you, Demeris! I hope to get back in the studio tomorrow to film two more short barre workouts. Will try filming in another spot away from the windows.

Old 04-19-20, 06:04 AM  
Elle K

I just subscribed.. congrats! I love your charm too..
Elle K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-20, 07:57 AM  
SEV

I subscribed! Will definitely be doing these. You are a great teacher! The set and sound was fine with me because I "know" you, and understand the limitations you have for filming. I actually like the background music.

Keep going, you're doing great!

Susan
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-20, 11:55 AM  
BunnyHop

I missed seeing your videos were up! This is so great, thanks for sharing.
Old 04-20-20, 09:18 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle K View Post
I just subscribed.. congrats! I love your charm too..
Yay!!

Old 04-20-20, 09:21 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEV View Post
I subscribed! Will definitely be doing these. You are a great teacher! The set and sound was fine with me because I "know" you, and understand the limitations you have for filming. I actually like the background music.

Keep going, you're doing great!

Susan
Thank you, Susan! I find music to be a motivator for movement so I prefer videos with music. It痴 unfortunate that at the current time I知 unable to provide good quality audio.

Old 04-20-20, 09:24 AM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
I missed seeing your videos were up! This is so great, thanks for sharing.
Thank you! I値l be adding to these soon! I知 building a Vimeo OTT channel with more videos and the feedback I知 getting on YouTube ones is invaluable. My goal is to provide a product for my clients on Vimeo similar to Kelly Coffey-Meyer, but for barre.