Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-22-16, 03:47 PM  
PhyllisG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfit View Post
I like Fe Fit. It's really the only set or system (other than Cathe's ICE) that I've really liked. The workouts are all 30 minutes, there's a lot of variety for the money, and a lot of work is covered in each 30 minutes. I would call them intermediate, and there's a low impact modifier. I am not a Mom, and the Mom talk doesn't bother me.
I agree. This is a favorite. They cover a lot in 30 min. This not just barre. There are separate barre workouts in the set. I got good results using these. I know some find Hillary annoying but I got past that pretty quickly. The mom talk I just ignore. Solid intermediate and 30 minutes. Plus I found them effective. I followed their challenge a while ago...5 days a week plus doubling up on some days.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 05:44 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfit View Post
I like Fe Fit .... The workouts are all 30 minutes, there's a lot of variety for the money, and a lot of work is covered in each 30 minutes. I would call them intermediate, and there's a low impact modifier. I am not a Mom, and the Mom talk doesn't bother me.
This! And zero dread. I paid full price and have no regrets. For under $30 and for so many workouts, it's a steal. It's girly, so I was afraid I wouldn't like it, but the workouts are solid. The only issue I had was with the instructor. Her delivery is syrupy. She grew on me after a few workouts, though.

I've only done workouts here & there, though. I have a hard time conforming to rotations. A couple people who did the full rotation were surprised by their results, especially when comparing Fe Fit's intensity to, say, Dream Body.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 05:44 PM  
ellaenchanted

I am in week 4 right now. I love it. I would say it is intermediate which is perfect for my needs right now. The workouts go by quickly because there is little repetition except in upper body but repeating those exercises is fine with me. You get a lot done in 30 minutes.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 06:21 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I was mildly interested in these at different times over the past couple of years. I'm not terribly interested in these right now but I can't pass up a bargain. I looked again at the clips on youtube and workouts seem solid enough. And, may I say I can't pass up that price? If I don't like them, I can always gift them.
Old 01-22-16, 06:39 PM  
bubbles76

Usia, your cat is seriously adorable. I know it must get old, hearing that over and over and over again here. It's a good thing he has no idea how cute he is, or else he'd rule the world some way.

CharM thanks for the link to the breakdowns. I really like the exercises listed. Breezy, you like it, so I should probably just get it.

Thanks everyone so much for the replies! I am going to look at the clips on youtube.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 06:56 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Usia, your cat is seriously adorable. I know it must get old, hearing that over and over and over again here. It's a good thing he has no idea how cute he is, or else he'd rule the world some way.
Bubbles, thank you! It never gets old to hear that he is adorable but he is shy and indeed doesn't know how cute he is. He knows however, that he (and his uncle Basil) are very much loved.

Getting back to FeFit, now I am really looking forward to getting these. Go figure......Have you decided yet if you'll get these or are you still mulling it over?
Old 01-22-16, 07:05 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Get it! I checked the clips on youtube, and they don't seem to be pijama intensity at all! At that price it is a bargain.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 07:34 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I really like Fe Fit!
I found the 30 min workouts to be perfect for me with the right intensity. The mom talk didn't bother me at all; it was easy to overhear that part very soon!

As a matter of fact, I think thanks to this thread I'll be digging out my set again and do a rotation combined with extra yoga, which is my main focus at the moment!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-16, 08:50 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I just looked at all the Fe Fit workouts which are posted on youtube and I'm glad I purchased this set. They're solid workouts, all at 30min or so which totally works for me. Looks real good.
Old 01-22-16, 10:37 PM  
clerkin11

I should know better than to read these threads. I just ordered. It does seem like a great deal and I could use some 30 minute solid intermediate workouts. So much for not buying anything this year
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, fe fitness, hilary chung