Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-21, 03:17 PM  
Nelly G

Classical Stretch Season 8 to late to order

So stupid, I waited to order because I was busy with my giftees presents. I just made time and classical Stretch Season 8 is sold out. I hate myself for it. Why did I not order? Why though I had still time. I wanted to order 3 seasons. 8, 9, and 12 and now I regret I did not do it right away.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 03:40 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

Essentrics Body Sculpting Series Vol 1 is gone, too.
Old 11-21-21, 03:52 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Here's Season 8 on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/40330049869...QaAnA2EALw_wcB

For sure, if you want something on dvd, you should order it now.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 03:58 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

I feel your pain. I was waiting and waiting for this sale to order season 4 and the Essentrics bundle with Ultimate Stretch etc. That had everything I didn’t already have. I was able to get the Essentrics bundle but it no longer has Full Body volume 3 and season 4 is sold out here in the US. They are all available in Canada but they won’t sell them outside of Canada. I’m slightly peeved about it.

On a side note, if anyone in Canada is looking to add a few things to their order to get free shipping, I’d love to throw these two items in with your order and pay for them and the shipping to get it from my house to yours. Please let me know if that works for anyone. I know season 4 is old, but I still make use of the older stuff along with the new.

Maybe someone in Canada can help both of us out because season 8 is still available up there too.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-21, 04:57 PM  
Izzy

I am sorry about Season 8. I have been doubling up in my purchases the past few years for this reason alone. I am going to get Season 14 and a few other backups.
Old 11-21-21, 05:23 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
So stupid, I waited to order because I was busy with my giftees presents. I just made time and classical Stretch Season 8 is sold out. I hate myself for it. Why did I not order? Why though I had still time. I wanted to order 3 seasons. 8, 9, and 12 and now I regret I did not do it right away.
I hate it when things like that happen! But the good thing is that you care about others and put them first We need more people like that in these crazy times

Things will work out for you when you least expect it. Like Jackie suggested, check out eBay. I just ordered Vol 1 from eBay. Sometimes, if you save an item to your watch list, the seller will offer a discount.

I feel so much better when I do Classical Stretch on a regular basis. I try to do one each morning. I think you will very much enjoy the two seasons that you’re getting.
Old 11-22-21, 05:18 PM  
Nelly G

Esscentrics contacted me they had one season 8 left for me because I had send a message to them yesterday. So I ordered season 8,9,10 and 12. It was really nice that they contacted me. Thanks for all your messages.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 06:17 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Esscentrics contacted me they had one season 8 left for me because I had send a message to them yesterday. So I ordered season 8,9,10 and 12. It was really nice that they contacted me. Thanks for all your messages.
That's awesome!

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-21, 09:00 PM  
Izzy

Quote:
Wonderful news; both that they had it and they contacted you.
Old 11-22-21, 10:23 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Beyond awesome. Super happy for you!
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, essentrics