Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-07-19, 07:12 PM  
geojill

Thumbs up Bounce Society streaming

I just recently discovered Bounce Society for streaming. I have a Bellicon and while I love it and feel like it was my best fitness money ever spent, I don't really enjoy their streaming videos as they are just not fun.

Bounce Society (https://bouncesociety.com/) has a bunch of videos...they have several videos under Bounce 1, 1.5, 2, there are some sculpt videos, and some others. I am a bit out of shape from lack of exercise, and so I started with a 25 minute Bounce 1 video. It's definitely a good workout! I was not able to do it all, but when I had to catch my breath, I was able to just do a basic bounce until I could rejoin them. Even doing a basic bounce still feels beneficial to me mentally and physically.

I am generally not one for streaming. Occasionally I would pay for a month or two of Essentrics streaming, but that is it. I can see myself sticking with this for the long term. I stand all day at work and find that bouncing on my rebounder helps get the blood flowing and helps me feel less achy. My body is always tired when I get home, and I have done this twice now and feel so much better. Thankfully my body doesn't feel like it is working as hard as it is!

There is a 7 day free trial period, then it is $20/month. They use JumpSport rebounders in their workouts. I have a Bellicon 49" with strong bungees and it works just fine, it's not too soft of a bounce.

I think I'm in love.
Old 10-07-19, 09:36 PM  
laurajhawk

That does look like fun! I totally want to take my JumpSport to the beach now.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-19, 11:38 PM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

This looks good! I may do a trial in November.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 08:13 AM  
horusosiris

Bounce Society will be adding Dance Cardio and Barre to their streaming site on 10/16/19.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 09:21 AM  
Exercise Diva

Let me second the rave reviews for this site. I can't remember who put Bounce Society out in an initial thread but a huge thank you to you. I am now into my third week working out to Bounce Society, and as someone who has major workout ADD and can't stick with a workout for too long, this workout has become my automatic go to. I love their instructors, the variety of workouts (even their 30-minute yoga routines are excellent), and the different length options. They are not easy classes, and I would suggest to anyone who wants to give them a try to start off with their Level 1 bounce class, and before that do the Intro bounce to become familiar with their style and movement patterns.
Exercise Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-19, 10:14 AM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geojill View Post
I just recently discovered Bounce Society for streaming. I have a Bellicon and while I love it and feel like it was my best fitness money ever spent, I don't really enjoy their streaming videos as they are just not fun.

Bounce Society (https://bouncesociety.com/) has a bunch of videos...they have several videos under Bounce 1, 1.5, 2, there are some sculpt videos, and some others. I am a bit out of shape from lack of exercise, and so I started with a 25 minute Bounce 1 video. It's definitely a good workout! I was not able to do it all, but when I had to catch my breath, I was able to just do a basic bounce until I could rejoin them. Even doing a basic bounce still feels beneficial to me mentally and physically.

I am generally not one for streaming. Occasionally I would pay for a month or two of Essentrics streaming, but that is it. I can see myself sticking with this for the long term. I stand all day at work and find that bouncing on my rebounder helps get the blood flowing and helps me feel less achy. My body is always tired when I get home, and I have done this twice now and feel so much better. Thankfully my body doesn't feel like it is working as hard as it is!

There is a 7 day free trial period, then it is $20/month. They use JumpSport rebounders in their workouts. I have a Bellicon 49" with strong bungees and it works just fine, it's not too soft of a bounce.

I think I'm in love.
Ok, I'm go bite the bullet. I've been going back and forth about Bounce Society. I got an email from them when they first started streaming and they have really added a lot of content since they first went online. I have a Jumpsport and their workouts look a lot of fun. I've been using a lot of YT videos. My main go to is - San Fran Fitness https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Tj68rzI0FcnvY1
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-19, 06:50 AM  
Rhonda

I am debating on if I want to pay this much for the site. It looks like fun and I haven't used my rebounder like I should be.

Hmmm. decisions Wish there were more previews. I only found the one short trailer.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-19, 08:57 AM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am debating on if I want to pay this much for the site. It looks like fun and I haven't used my rebounder like I should be.

Hmmm. decisions Wish there were more previews. I only found the one short trailer.
I personally think it’s worth it because it’s what I was looking for and it will take me a while to grow into these, especially the hour long workouts. But there is a 7 day free trial and they are super responsive via email. I contacted them and heard back the next day each time (I reached out twice).
Old 10-10-19, 07:25 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Thanks for posting this. I have been an on and off again subscriber to be360 (Bellicon platform) but there are not very many of the workouts that I really care for. I really just want to do cardio on my rebounder, not strength moves. I will have to give this a try

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-19, 08:03 AM  
deineira

This looks more fun than some of my other bounce streaming options (LEKFit which I can't stand and Bellicon, which I think is boring).
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, bounce society, jumpsport, lekfit, rebounder, rebounding, rebounding streaming, rebounding workouts, streaming