Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-27-20, 07:00 AM  
JBliff

Total Max Mixers - Week of September 27

Good morning everyone. My workout yesterday was PHA2 + extended stretch.

Cher - Yes, I remember when you went to park just to get away .

Vannie -Glad to hear you got your power adapter.

Hi to Gibbee and Karjoy. Have a good day, all.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-20, 12:23 PM  
JBliff

I took rest day yesterday as my hip was feeling some strain.

I saw that Cathe announced the replicator will be starting work on the new DVDs and might be shipping them back by the end of the week!
Old 09-28-20, 03:47 PM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was the first 38 minutes of Step Sync and the cool-down with a few added stretches and today’s workout was IDTV Day 1 of Flexibility and Beyond.

JBliff - Sounds like it won’t be long now for Cathe’s new workouts
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-20, 04:57 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. I thought I posted yesterday but apparently not. Judi and I ran 4 miles this morning in absolutely sopping humidity. Ugh... Fortunately I had a better run yesterday because light rain cooled me off.

Oh my goodness they might be shipping the DVDs from the replicator next week!? Awesome! I can’t wait for 30 minute Cathe workouts, especially weights.

It is supposed to rain tomorrow and get COOL tomorrow night. That will be wonderful.

Waves to Gibbee and Vannie, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-20, 09:46 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was LITE Body Weight & Bands + 25 minutes on the elliptical.

Karjoy - I hope you do get some cooler weather. I wouldn't mind it getting in the low 60s here, but we're still in the mid 70s.

Cher - How are you enjoying the streaming service?

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 09-29-20, 08:52 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Our front passed through earlier today and it is supposed to be in the 50s tonight.
It already feels much cooler. I am running tomorrow and it should be in the mid 70s and low humidity after work. Yay!

I’m resting today.

Waves to everyone, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-20, 06:04 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Prevention 321.

JBliff - I like the IDTV put I’ve only done it on my iPad and would rather put it on my tv but it’s such a hassle to hook my computer up to my tv to do it.

Karen - Enjoy your cool weather.

Gibbee & Vannie - hope things are going okay with both of you.
Old 09-30-20, 05:30 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Hey, all! I haven't been around much. So sorry. DH is still in the hospital. Insurance doesn't want to pay for an acute care hospital now... just skilled nursing home which will only last for a short period of time. He is not well enough to go to rehab (has to tolerate 3 hours). The doctors (3 of them) say he needs more care than a skilled nursing home because he needs medical care. IF he does go to the nursing home, he will be quarantined for two weeks, meaning no PT, OT, speech therapy, etc. So not good at all. The hospital social worker said to see if he can qualify for medicaid so I am now going through that gauntlet. I meet with an attorney next week. The paperwork is intimidating.

Workouts have been meh. I get so tired an hour or two after my workouts. I sometimes feel like not even working out. I'm sure it's stress. I am not sleeping for 2-3 hours a night. In fact I called Medicare Tuesday morning at 2:15 A.M. Yep, 2:15 A.M. Too bad social security isn't open 24 hours a day....

Will try to catch up sometime soon. I am trying to get some stuff done here at home. Please take care all!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-20, 05:32 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

PS - Yes, DH still has encephalopathy going on... the theme of hallucinations today is that we are all in a movie and it's about Room 305 and our family of 6. (Yes, apparently we have 3 more kids I don't know about... 2 of which are twin boys. Man, I am an amazing mother!)

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-20, 06:07 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was IDTV Flexibility and Beyond Hips. My hip felt so good after this one!

We are getting my SIL’s puppy today and she’s staying until tomorrow. First time she is staying over night. I’m not to thrilled about the overnight part. We’ll see how it goes.

Wow Gibbee, what a situation you are in. You are amazing dealing with all you do. Be kind to yourself and if you are to tired to workout, then just don’t or just do a quick Leslie or something if you think you have to do something.