Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-16-14, 05:54 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Margaret Richard Mid-Week sale

I posted this in Bargain Watch too. $15 for all DVDs through this Friday, $30 for the Classics DVD (which I just bought)

http://www.bodyelectrictv.com/
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 06:45 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I did see that. I have all the Unpluggeds, Sculpture, Triple Threat, All My Best, Good & Strong and maybe one other. Any suggestions? Thanks for posting to remind me .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-14, 05:45 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
I did see that. I have all the Unpluggeds, Sculpture, Triple Threat, All My Best, Good & Strong and maybe one other. Any suggestions? Thanks for posting to remind me .
Along with the Classics DVD I also bought Perfect 10, which I have already tried. I like it quite a bit which is good news since I had my eye on it for a while. Out of the classics I think I will get a lot of use out of High Voltage and 40 & Fabulous, maybe the Body Electric workout too. Not sure how much I will use Home Improvement, I will try it though the floorwork sounds a little scary.

I have also had my eye on Getting Better for a while, I may pounce on that one. I am also kind of interested in Muscle and Grace, but not sure I really need that one. I was also a wee bit interested in Give Me Strength but have talked myself out of that one for now. I am trying to reduce my collection, not add to it!

Good & Strong and Sculpture I had but traded away, which I sort of regret. I also have the All My Bests but now I have taken my favorite clips and have ordered those workouts, so my AMBs may go at some point.

Aside from those few nothing is really calling my name, this is a really good sale though. I am really liking Margaret's stuff lately.
Old 07-17-14, 08:22 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks for your thoughts, Tara. I really enjoy Margaret's stuff too lately and have been reading so many good things about the Classics I may just go for it at this price! Have you tried her new Barre one? Not really sure if it's new but I think it was released recently or re-released maybe. Thanks again.
Old 07-17-14, 08:30 AM  
pharma_gal

I wish she would offer individual downloads of workouts. I would love to get just Home Improvement as a download. Can someone suggest this to her? Thanks.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 04:24 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Have you tried her new Barre one? Not really sure if it's new but I think it was released recently or re-released maybe. Thanks again.
Do you mean this one? http://www.bodyelectrictv.com/produc...d-body-bar-43/

If so, it's a body bar workout (not a barre workout) and is an older workout that she just put on DVD.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-14, 09:02 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks for your thoughts, Tara. I really enjoy Margaret's stuff too lately and have been reading so many good things about the Classics I may just go for it at this price! Have you tried her new Barre one? Not really sure if it's new but I think it was released recently or re-released maybe. Thanks again.
You may want to pounce on the Classics DVD, I just got it at a recent 30% off sale and it was higher than $30. Not that much higher but I wish I would have waited! This is a really good sale.
Old 07-18-14, 06:58 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
Do you mean this one? http://www.bodyelectrictv.com/produc...d-body-bar-43/

If so, it's a body bar workout (not a barre workout) and is an older workout that she just put on DVD.
Yes, that's it, Karen. Thanks for clearing that up for me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
You may want to pounce on the Classics DVD, I just got it at a recent 30% off sale and it was higher than $30. Not that much higher but I wish I would have waited! This is a really good sale.
Good point. It will probably never be lower than this price! I think it's do or die today . Thanks.
Old 07-18-14, 11:44 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

This thread motivated me to do Raising the Bar today. Now I remember why it used to be one of my favorites. It is similar to Les Mills Pump, which I also love, but uses the Body Bar. Margaret knows how to smoke a muscle group! Plus she does it with a smile and calm voice. It is so great that she put it on DVD and re-released it. I highly recommend it!
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-14, 06:02 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Good news, sale has been extended through the weekend. I am still deciding what to order.

Tags
body bar, bodybar, margaret richard, margaret richard sale