Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-16, 09:17 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
Uh oh. I was thinking didn't have to buy workout dvd's for awhile (well, besides the Cathe preorder) & now it seems I might be getting bombarded--with Amy's step dvd (a no-brainer for me) & maybe new Michelle Dozois dvd's. EEk! I might have to sell something!
We must be sisters from another mother! I was thinking that I also wouldn't have to buy any more DVDs any time soon. I'm also interested in this one (well, more than interested--I am definitely IN) and in Michelle's too (and I already pre-ordered the Cathes).

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 01:04 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Amy posted yesterday that they have been rehearsing in a small room with carpeting to test out the step workout for home use! I'm thrilled! I asked her if her kickboxing weight workout that is has alluded to will be rehearsed in the same way and she said yes!!! I think this is fantastic and very consumer-oriented thinking.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 03:53 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Thanks for the update, Gibbee! I'm looking forward to this one even more now that Michelle isn't making DVDs. Gonna embrace the DVD while it lasts!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 04:55 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbee View Post
Amy posted yesterday that they have been rehearsing in a small room with carpeting to test out the step workout for home use! I'm thrilled! I asked her if her kickboxing weight workout that is has alluded to will be rehearsed in the same way and she said yes!!! I think this is fantastic and very consumer-oriented thinking.
This is very exciting news! Also, do you mean to say Amy is going to make a kickboxing weight workout as well? Or is that something planned for the future?

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-16, 09:40 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Amy posted a couple weeks ago about an upcoming workout she's doing at a fitness expo in October in Westchester County Center (www.fitnessexpo2016.com)

She chatted some about the workout on FB which is Body Box Amped. I commented that it sounded like a great new DVD workout and I asked her if she planned to do this as a DVD and she said yes but did not say when that would happen. Her first DVD project since 2012 will be the new step DVD which films this month. Her new website should be up soon.

It was neat to meet her at KCM's roadtrip in April. It sounds like Amy is on track to hit the home workout market again.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-16, 03:37 PM  
hypnomoon

I am excited to see Amy back to producing step workouts.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-16, 07:49 AM  
marki64

Quote:
It was neat to meet her at KCM's roadtrip in April. It sounds like Amy is on track to hit the home workout market again.
Thank God! Finally someone who can release an advanced and challenging workout with fun choreography. I'm glad to hear she is back in business. I thought she was done making dvds. I treat her dvds like gold because I thought that those were the last. I am always dripping with sweat after completing her step workouts. So happy to hear she is filming.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-16, 12:31 PM  
turbo1

I'm glad to see Amy doing another workout! Love her choice in music and that fact that she doesn't repeat a move 50 million times!
Old 09-06-16, 09:02 PM  
woodie

yayayayay!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-16, 06:28 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Amy posted a couple weeks ago about an upcoming workout she's doing at a fitness expo in October in Westchester County Center (www.fitnessexpo2016.com)

She chatted some about the workout on FB which is Body Box Amped. I commented that it sounded like a great new DVD workout and I asked her if she planned to do this as a DVD and she said yes but did not say when that would happen. Her first DVD project since 2012 will be the new step DVD which films this month. Her new website should be up soon.

I'm eagerly awaiting the schedule. Might give up a day hiking if it's enticing enough. Is this on anyone else's radar?

Tags
amy bento ross, stepletic