Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-08, 10:05 AM  
PhyllisG

Boy do I get confused with all these Leslies! I have the Deluxe Walk with Weight Loss Walk that is 4 miles and Two Mile Walk. It is walkaerobics w/o. I had never done the 4 mile because it didn't look too interesting but I did it today and actually liked it. Then I read the above post and realized there was still another "walkaerobics" Deluxe DVD. That has Fat Burning Walk 4 miles and 2 miles. I just ordered this one from amazon. I am right yes these are different w/o's? Didn't start doing Leslie until a few months ago so I am still sorting these out. I really like the older walkaerobics ones--different moves, more and larger arms and I don't mind the dated look.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-08, 07:10 PM  
jazzy75

As I mentioned, I haven't tried Leslie yet but have a few on order to borrow from the local library. I'm wondering if her workouts are suitable to use with a rebounder? Would love to get some more use out of that piece of equipment!
Old 09-21-08, 07:54 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75
I'm wondering if her workouts are suitable to use with a rebounder? Would love to get some more use out of that piece of equipment!
I have the Walk Slim set (I think that's what it is) and during the jogging intervals I use my mini trampoline to take the impact out and I find it very useful.
Old 09-21-08, 08:29 PM  
cfgcanada

Quote:
As I mentioned, I haven't tried Leslie yet but have a few on order to borrow from the local library. I'm wondering if her workouts are suitable to use with a rebounder? Would love to get some more use out of that piece of equipment!
I always do Leslie's walks on my rebounder (love it ). I just hop off to do sidesteps, kicks, etc. as I don't want to risk tripping and falling off the rebounder (I'm coordination challenged). It's a piece of equipment that goes really well with her walks, and mine gets lots of use.

There's also a thread if you search for it about using a step with her walks to intensify them.

Fiona
cfgcanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-08, 02:52 PM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
They work very well on the rebounder, especially if you don't mind modifying a bit or making up your own moves (fun!).

I originally picked up the Leslie workouts I do have for use on the rebounder. I jog or sprint when she does walks, I do jacks or side-to-side jumps when she does side-to-side steps, and I just make up some moves as I go along, using their pace and company to keep me interested.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1 mile jog, hardest leslie sansone, leslie sansone, leslie success