Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-17, 10:56 PM  
lizh

I love my transfirmer! And I like all the transfirmer workouts too! You got a great deal! I wonder why jiggle free arms is so desirable? If you are interested, there are a few copies over on ebay. It is a solid workout.
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 05:53 AM  
Garrie A.

I found a TF and three of the DVDs at a yard sale last year for $3! In fact, I've found all of my Firm steps at yard sales.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 07:47 AM  
TinaT

Wow Garrie, $3.00 is a killer deal. Nice job.

Liz, I'll check out Ebay. Thanks for the heads up.

Lunges have been a struggle for me since June with a knee injury. I think doing them on an angle would be better for me. I had a Reebok step years ago and have always regretted getting rid of it. I'm so happy I stumbled across this. Now I have a long step again, but can do more with it.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 08:02 AM  
sherry7899

Tina-I guess you don't want me to look for the dvd for you? I won't bother then.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 08:05 AM  
TinaT

Sherry, I'm sorry, I thought you meant for you. Thank you for the generous offer. I didn't mean to overlook your comment. If you find Jiggle Free Arms I'd be happy to trade you something for it.

We can work something out. Again, thank you.
Old 08-30-17, 08:38 AM  
sherry7899

I meant for you I will let you know if I have any luck. The store usually has used Dvds for one or two dollars.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 09:19 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Is the Transfirmer the death box? I found three Fanny lifters, Death box and a full size step and risers and a smaller step with risers all at thrift stores over the years. Congrats!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 04:59 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Is the Transfirmer the death box? I found three Fanny lifters, Death box and a full size step and risers and a smaller step with risers all at thrift stores over the years. Congrats!
no.

however, all of the BSS3 workouts can be done with the TF.

this is the TF that was featured with BSS4:
https://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...6/product.html

BSS3 The Firm Box (aka deathbox):
http://www.alexscoupons.com/the-firm.html

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 05:07 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

tina - you might also be on the lookout for the sculpting stick. I got mine on craigslist for $5. the BSS3 workouts can be used with the TF too - so this provides more workouts for you.

I would also consider getting the FL - I use it with all of my classic firms, which I know you love , and FitPrimes/Kickbutt's. I also leave it out in the "tall" position when doing BSS4 or BSS3 workouts - saves me the trouble of having to stack and unstack the longer TF.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 05:47 PM  
TinaT

bzar ~ I have had the Fanny Lifter for years. (blue/purple). I love it. I'll check out the BSS3 workouts. Thanks for the info. I'm still looking for Jiggle Free Arms. I'm pretty patient when it comes to finding bargains.

Tags
thrift store finds