Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-21, 08:22 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all!

Yesterday was:

35 minute outdoor walk

A few unexpected things came up yesterday and I was unable to walk until after dinner.
It was a very nice time to walk. I am planning/hoping for a regularly scheduled walk today.

Waves to all. Have a good one!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 09:03 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

59 minute outdoor walk

Have a great day!
Old 04-10-21, 08:50 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Yesterday was:

44 minute outdoor walk

Waves!
Old 04-10-21, 03:35 PM  
nora
VF Supporter

Sorry for not keeping up with my end of the posting on our thread. I tend to get lax as the weather gets better - as you already know!

Well, I've been mostly walking with a bit of step and strength thrown in. Today was a 1 hr. walk and I did Cathe's Perfect 30 UB. My misadventure of this winter has really set me back in the strength department. I used really low weight, and of course my full range of motion is still quite lacking. My PT has me doing daily strength building exercises with bands. So I do those daily, too.

You're getting in some good walks, SB. Did your plumber ever come through for you?

PP- Nice workouts. Remind me what kind of dog Cindy is. I have my Woody with me at the moment. He is really getting old and it shows a lot.
Old 04-12-21, 08:33 PM  
nora
VF Supporter

Yesterday: one hour walk and perfect 30 LB

Today: one hour walk and an hour of tennis. My serve was not right to put it mildly, but my partner said the rest of my game seemed pretty comparable to last year.
Old 04-13-21, 09:32 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Wink

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

YT - LWR 20 Minute HIIT Inch Loss Workout

I've been in a funk the past few days.
Mostly just crappy rainy raw weather but other things too. Glad I was finally able to motivate myself for the LWR workout yesterday. It's finally starting to clear up so I'm planning/hoping for a walk later.

NORA, looks like you're really staying consistent with walks, workouts and weight work.
Keeping up with that PT is great too.
Sounds like you didn't lose too much with the tennis game. The 2nd plumber is coming Friday to do the bathroom work!
Finally!!

Hope PENGUIN is doing ok.

Have a great day!

ETA - Not sure how that wink got in there at the top O.O
Old 04-13-21, 09:49 PM  
patchworkpenguin

Sorry to be MIA for so long. Everything happens at once! We thought we had a major electrical problem in the house but it turned out to just be the dryer in the end. there was a wire lose. but while we thought it was a big problem, but since it was the weekend we couldn't get hold of an electrician to come out. Hubby wouldn't let me turn on a lot of lights at the same time. So no workouts and no checking in. So while this was happening the computer was acting crazy, along with our cable and the WiFi would go in and out. We have unlimited data on the phones so that wasn't a big deal. But it looks like everything is getting back to normal. The computer in on again but it somehow wiped everything, so we lost a lot of stuff, just like its brand new. Hubby thinks we had a lightening strike in one of the storms a few weeks ago. We may never really know. One of the neighbors let me do laundry so that was a big help!

Nora, cindy is a GSD mix. Possibly part Doberman?

SB, I'm glad to hear that the plumber wasn't being a jerk on purpose. but the other plumber sounds like a better deal.

"An exercise in futility still counts as exercise!"

"There's a pattern to the randomness!" ~ Artie ~ Warehouse 13

"Weakness is hard, but weakness doesn't have to mean defeat!" ~ Lysa TerKeurst

"That's the only break you get, so I hope you enjoyed it" ~~Cathe, STS, Meso 2

patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-21, 08:34 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

57 minute outdoor walk (afternoon)
50 minute walk (evening)

DS came over for dinner last night and we decided to walk afterwards. I had already done my usual afternoon walk but this was a nice bonus. It was a nice evening and it was nice to walk and talk. I am planning a walk today too.

PENGUIN, glad you're ok. That electrical situation sounds very disruptive and a little scary too. Good it seems resolved.

Have a great day all!
Old 04-15-21, 09:18 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

49 minute outdoor walk

Not sure about today. It's supposed to rain so unless I get out there pronto I may miss my chance. Also have the first covid shot scheduled this afternoon

Have a good one everyone!
Old 04-16-21, 02:52 PM  
nora
VF Supporter

PP- That sounds pretty crazy! I'm glad you more or less have everything resolved, though. I hope you didn't lose anything too important on your computer. What about pictures? I'd hate to lose all my pics.

SB-I'm glad to hear that you are getting your covid shot today. Great news. I hope you are feeling better these days generally. You've had a lot going on the past few months.

I'm still mostly walking, although I did play tennis again. Today, after my walk, I also did a 20 minute UB workout with Jessica S. I was supposed to play tennis again today but it's too dang cold!