Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-16-20, 08:54 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

54 minute outdoor walk

I am planning a walk today and probably MR.

PAT, nice beach walk and Glo day. I'm not sure where Triple Threat is on the streaming site. If I remember, I'll look for it later if I do an MR workout.

DONNA, I think that's a good sign that you were able to take a long walk and your foot isn't any worse. I hope with the gentler workouts it improves soon.

Hi ROSE.

Have a great day everyone!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-20, 09:51 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Good morning and Happy Moan Day! Yesterday featured a trip to the gym for:

~ 10 minutes recumbent bike warmup
~ PT on the cable machine
~ Weight machines and dumbbells, total body
~ Walk around the neighborhood (1.17, 26 min)

Make it a great day everyone!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-20, 07:07 PM  
Rose

Hello!

Yesterday a walk & YOQI heart practice. Today a walk and an Autumn YOQI.
My Margaret streaming is done. I enjoyed it as it was fun and relaxed though it's too expensive. I think she'd have so many more subscribers if the cost were $10-15 per month.

Pat You make me laugh every week with your 'Moan days.' I never heard that before you believe it or not.

Summer Breeze
I don't remember seeing Margaret's DVDs on her site except the Unpluggeds. Is Triple Threat on The Classics?

Donna Glad your foot is okay, hope it gets better soon. Ellen seems like a good match for you.

Off for the evening.Sending prayers to the people in the path of Hurricane Iota, who were also hit by Eta a few weeks ago.

Rose
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-20, 07:54 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

This morning was:

Ellen - Moving for Beauty
Jessica Valent - Pilates w/ a 5 lb weight (I used a 3lb weight)

I'm still taking it easy w/ my foot - but it is finally feeling better. So I think by next week I will be back to "normal". I have to get some new walking shoes, though, as I think the new ones I got caused this.... *sigh*

Gypsy Rose - nice workouts - I agree re: MR - the $25/month is a bit much!

Waves Summer Breeze and Pat!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-20, 08:33 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

MR #1223 & #1209
54 minute outdoor walk

So I combined 2 MR's yesterday. I'm trying to remember the sequence, I think it was biceps, triceps, obliques unweighted, outer and inner thighs (I used leg weights for both). The next one was I think abdominals, she called it pectorals but it felt like deltoids to me, standing lifting your arms out to the side and then crossing them in front (?), hamstrings, gluteals and lower back, lying on your stomach lifting one arm and leg at a time. Overall I enjoyed it very much.

PAT, nice gym workout and walk. Triple Threat is not on the streaming site, none of her dvds are. Just her old body electric tv shows.

ROSE, I agree the streaming is way too expensive especially for old shows, not new content, but I am enjoying it even though I won't be continuing when my month is done. I think I will do the shows you mentioned upthread so I can get the best use out of the remainder of my month. Triple Threat is a dvd on it's own, not in the Classics dvd.

DONNA, good news on the foot. Keep up the good work.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-17-20, 09:00 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Hi everyone! Easy going day - I had a chiropractor appointment and like to avoid anything strenuous for the rest of the day. I found a beautiful restorative yoga practice on Glo and had a good night's sleep.

Summer Breeze thanks for clarifying about the streaming. Odd that her DVD workouts aren't available. The double workout you did sounds like a nice tough sequence.

Donna - good news that your foot is cooperating!

Good morning to Rose.
Old 11-18-20, 08:26 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Hi all !!

Yesterday was:

52 minute outdoor walk

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 11-18-20, 08:31 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today, so far, has been:

Ellen - Sweet 15 - 15 moves in 15 minutes
Jessica Valent - Stronger Core (20 min)

Yesterday DD and I took a short walk in the chilly, windy weather and in the evening I did Jessica's 10 Min Pilates - I enjoyed the back exercises she did.

I may walk later - short walk and I may get Jessica's routine in later, too.

I'm enjoying my week w/ Ellen and my foot is improving. I do miss my cardio though...I may try a short Leslie tomorrow.....

Hope everyone has a good day.

Donna
Old 11-18-20, 08:48 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Good morning! Pretty decent day for me:

~ Pre-walk routine and 30 butt lifts;
~ Lunch walk (1.11, 26 mins.);
~ GYM for 10 minutes treadmill, cable machine PT and some weight machines;
~ Annie Carpenter, Yoga Nidra for Deep Ease

I had planned to do some more Sculpture, but DH mentioned the gym and I want him there more often so we went.

Donna, it was chilly here too but nice for walking! I'm happy that your foot is getting better.

Hello to Summer Breeze and Rose!
Old 11-19-20, 08:47 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today was:

Leslie - 2 Miles (from You Tube). My foot handled it just fine - which is good, I need my cardio for mood boosting and also steps since I sit all day.

Jessica Valent Pilates - Scoliosis Routine (15 min) from her Unlimited Program, although I think it is also on You Tube.

Last night after work I did a 15 min barre program from Trifecta Pilates and Jessica Valent's Day # 3 - I did get an ad in this one - but it was at the very end.

I hope to get out for a walk today - yesterday, I was too wimpy to venture out. I'm a cold weather wimp!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna

Tags
bobandbrad