Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-15, 06:48 PM  
patriots

Athlean XX UGHH!

So, My bad for not doing a search before buying... and it was expensive. Short, weight lifting, everything I like! On the website it looks like a 90 day guarantee. What did I have to lose. Oh yeah, my money. I have been an at home video exerciser for 15 years. I have lots of programs, but I am not afraid to send them back.
The workout is solid but they are BORING. The lead lacks any energy and enthusiasm. The assistants look like they are about to throw up. There are very few modifications. The set is dark and dreary. Some random guy wanders in and offers stupid advice or "help" and the girls just look at him like he has two heads. No chaptering in the DVDs. It has been two months and I dread using this.
So off I go to Customer Service. "90 day extra mile guarantee. Our experts won't let you fail." Oh, the 90 days means something else, she says. We only have 30 day return policy. She sends me the policy... which I couldn't find on the website, or my purchase e-mail, or my packing slip.
So this beauty is mine.
Oh! It is hard not to be steamed and feel taken advantage of!
Hopefully somebody else will see this and save their money.
patriots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-15, 07:23 PM  
Taiga

So sorry---I hate when I get a dud You may be able to appeal to your credit card company though. As far as I'm concerned, CS can send you anything after the fact. What policy was actually listed when you decided to purchase/pay? If it is questionable, you can ask your credit card to reverse the charges.

There are VFers who actually prefer solid and boring and you should at least be able to trade it if you are stuck with it. One Vfer's boring is another VFer's zen Also, people trade just because they have to see the program with their own eyes

Honestly, I traded for this set a long time ago. I use to laugh at the guy when he came out to give a tip---tough audience!! Crickets chirping in the background lol Maybe boring but solid and decently paced program as I recall.
Old 11-03-15, 07:32 PM  
bubbles76

I added a tag so people could find it easily. So sorry you wound up with a dud honey!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
athlean xx