Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-23-13, 08:49 AM  
mspina

Bret Contreras Strong Curves: Spreadsheets?

Has anyone here created a spreadsheet or document for the Strong Curves workout sheets? I meant to bring my book to work today to do this at lunch for my planned workout tonight, but forgot it. UGH! If anyone has already done this I'd love a copy if possible.

I don't think he's got these as a download anywhere on his site - if anyone has a link if that does exist, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Random Stuff:
  • Spinervals Team Member Triathlon Coach
  • Avid CrossFitter
  • Former Triathlon Fanatic
  • 2008 Boston Marathon Finisher
  • Cast member in IronGirl StrEndurance workout (released 12/07)

mspina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 09:57 AM  
Sophie

I would love to know this too! I have to admit that part of the reason I chose NROL over Strong Curves for my fall schedule was the handy-dandy downloadable worksheets. I wish they were available for Bret's book. I've photocopied the logs from the book, but they always come out crappy because of the colour and the thick binding.

be as relaxed as you can be, as you do what you gotta do.

~erich schiffman
Sophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 10:38 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I was wondering this just earlier this morning! I bought the kindle version, and it's tough to read them -- not impossible, just a pain. Well, and that's partially cause I read on my iphone. I had it delivered right to my iphone -- I'm wondering if there is a way to get it to my icloud reader and then get them on my computer. I'll try to play around with that. I was also thinking about writing to him and just asking him for them, but I don't know how he'd feel about that.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 11:08 AM  
katmom

I just sent Bret an email and will let you know if I get a response.
Old 10-23-13, 11:13 AM  
lselbach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I was wondering this just earlier this morning! I bought the kindle version, and it's tough to read them -- not impossible, just a pain. Well, and that's partially cause I read on my iphone. I had it delivered right to my iphone -- I'm wondering if there is a way to get it to my icloud reader and then get them on my computer. I'll try to play around with that. I was also thinking about writing to him and just asking him for them, but I don't know how he'd feel about that.
I'm still kicking myself for ordering the kindle version of this book. Never again...
Old 10-23-13, 11:22 AM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I was wondering this just earlier this morning! I bought the kindle version, and it's tough to read them -- not impossible, just a pain. Well, and that's partially cause I read on my iphone. I had it delivered right to my iphone -- I'm wondering if there is a way to get it to my icloud reader and then get them on my computer.
Definitely, re: reading on your computer and any other device. Start here:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html...cId=1000817631

I haven't tried it in quite a while, and I'm sure it's been through several versions since, but if you own the book, there's no issue at all reading it on your computer.

~erich schiffman
Old 10-23-13, 12:30 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
Definitely, re: reading on your computer and any other device. Start here:
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html...cId=1000817631

I haven't tried it in quite a while, and I'm sure it's been through several versions since, but if you own the book, there's no issue at all reading it on your computer.
Yes. I do this (buy Kindle books and read them on a computer, after downloading to another device). I don't know about using iCloud for this - probably easier to go straight to the Amazon cloudreader (per the link Sophie gave above).

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 01:13 PM  
Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspina View Post
Has anyone here created a spreadsheet or document for the Strong Curves workout sheets? I meant to bring my book to work today to do this at lunch for my planned workout tonight, but forgot it. UGH! If anyone has already done this I'd love a copy if possible.

I don't think he's got these as a download anywhere on his site - if anyone has a link if that does exist, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!
I created an excel spreadsheet combining Strong Curves and NROL-Life. I can send it to you if you PM me your address.

Jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-13, 01:15 PM  
Sophie

oh - duh, didn't see that she mentioned iCloud...yeah, I'd bypass the iCloud (not even sure how that would work) and just go straight to the Kindle app/Amazon cloud.

~erich schiffman
Old 10-23-13, 01:16 PM  
Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damselfly View Post
I created an excel spreadsheet combining Strong Curves and NROL-Life. I can send it to you if you PM me your address.

please, please can I beg - me too?

~erich schiffman

Tags
bret contreras, strong curves