Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-20, 03:01 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Anyone familiar with the Lemond G-force Upright bike?

Someone in my neighborhood has the Lemond G-force bike, asking $350. The reviews online look good but it is an older product. I'm wondering if anyone has actually had or tried it. I'm hoping to use it with indoor spin classes like Peloton, Les Mills, etc.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 08:40 PM  
ADoll

I personally don’t have one but heard of good reviews on it in the Peleton FB page. I’m actually trying to decide on getting the LeMond, Echelon or Keiser.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 09:26 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Which Peloton page is that? I can't tell whether it would work well standing and with the metrics I would want for a spin workout (mostly cadence).

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Old 07-20-20, 11:17 AM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratima View Post
Which Peloton page is that? I can't tell whether it would work well standing and with the metrics I would want for a spin workout (mostly cadence).
Official Peleton Member Page
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-20, 12:02 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

I joined the digital user's page and there are a lot of posts about the Revmaster. I'm going to go take a look at the G-Force tomorrow. I guess I need to ride it to make sure the bike itself works, the electronic display, and get some measurements.

Tags
lemond, lemond g-force bike, spin bike, spin bikes, stationary bike