Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-20, 07:24 AM  
JBliff

Total Max Mixers - Week of November 1

Wow, I can't believe it's November already. It's going to be Christmas before we know it! We had a lovely seasonal day yesterday--50s and sunny.

My workout Friday was Perfect30 Pump Lower Body. I matched Cathe's weights and went heavier on a couple of exercises, mostly because I didn't feel like taking off/putting on my weighted gloves. I really haven't lifted that heavy for a while and super heavy weights usually bother my back a bit. I might back off a little next time. Yesterday I was feeling a bit tight so I just did Perfect30 Mobility Basics and core. I liked the Mobility Basics workout even though it was pretty easy. I really could tell which side of my body was tighter though.

Karjoy - Great job running 7 miles on your own. I assume you listen to music as you run or have a nice view on the trail? Did you get any trick or treaters? We didn't have anyone, since our town is discouraging it this year.

Vannie - That's cool you got a rower from the thrift store. I guess you could estimate how far you row based on how hard or how long you do it? I have to admit I never watch horror movies now. I used to when I was little but they gave me nightmares and I haven't watched any since.

Cher - Any more news on your sister and cousin?

Gibbee - I hope you are doing OK.

Have a good day, everyone.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote