Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-15, 04:21 PM  
Missiscipi

And my butt looks better than it ever has and it is super hard for me to get results in that area due to excess skin.
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-15, 04:26 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missiscipi View Post
And my butt looks better than it ever has and it is super hard for me to get results in that area due to excess skin.
That is awesome! I love glute work, and barre is great for the glutes!
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-15, 06:47 PM  
TinaT

I really love reading how it's helped the butt area and how it gives more of a slender look vs thick.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-15, 06:55 PM  
FirmDeb

Love this thread. Inspired today to pull out my Supreme Pilates and do the Barre workout. I enjoy Barre & Pilates workouts and I think I want to do a rotation through New Years. This thread has introduced me to Pure Barre and Suzanne Bowen - every Christmas our pups give us gifts (hey, might as well, right? They always seem to know what I want - I also get Mother's Day gifts from them. ) so I think my little guy will be giving me some dvds. I'm excited to see how a rotation of Barre/Pilates/walking & Zumba works for a pear shape. Thanks for the inspiration ladies!
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-15, 07:07 PM  
MARIKA

I have always done some form of tradional weight training then some sort of barre. Be it Callanetics, Core fusion, iballets when all the rage then TA for years. Now I've found Linda Woolridge and can't say enough about her. If she would call me and tell me to come on down I would leave DH and go train with her. I could never stop either form for me the combo just works.
Old 11-21-15, 07:20 PM  
FirmDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
I have always done some form of tradional weight training then some sort of barre. Be it Callanetics, Core fusion, iballets when all the rage then TA for years. Now I've found Linda Woolridge and can't say enough about her. If she would call me and tell me to come on down I would leave DH and go train with her. I could never stop either form for me the combo just works.
I think I need to increase Billy's Xmas budget. I just visited Linda's YouTube page, off to her website now. That's going to be nothing but trouble.
FirmDeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre, over 50