Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-22, 09:57 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

I'll be spending another day at the Latvian Song and Dance Festival - today I go for a big dance show. It's been great to see friends from 50+ years back! Otherwise putzing around - I don't intend on staying late for balls or parties there. I had a good time last night doing a BBQ with friends and going to the play.

Vantreesta, that is quite the long workout! Do you do those online or with DVDs? I sincerely hope that you can find some relief with your feet doing more conservative treatment than surgery. I haven't done any dancing in a long time - watching the Latvian dancers now reminds me of what I did in my teenage years. Eeek on having something large and breakable stored above your head in the kitchen! I'm glad I'm downsizing - my top shelves are pretty much empty now. The WRC is in Roseville a suburb just north of Saint Paul. It's just a 10 minute drive for me. Yes, there are other wildlife centers around this state and animals like wolves get sent to Stacy for care.

Laura, so glad DH finally got some antibiotics - bleeding into your respiratory tract isn't good! I'd like to travel to the Tolkien story filming in New Zealand and Australia!

Paula, I've got the passport card that Canada used to accept - don't know there's a more advanced license for driving that works with passport features - I think MN is still failing on issuing that type of license.

Waves to all!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote