Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-20, 02:46 PM  
pharma_gal

Sarabeth Yoga subscription

Does anyone subscribe to Sarabeth’s site? I like her YouTube practices and wondering if her subscription site is worth it. I’m interested in more gentle practices with a focus on mobility/flexibility, some restorative and yin practices. I’m not interested in the more power yoga style. Also, 15-30 mins practices are ideal. Anyone have any input? Or is there a better yoga subscription site that would be better suited? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 08:26 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I love Sarah Beth Yoga and do it regularly. But since she has over 300 videos on YouTube, I've never felt the need to subscribe.
Old 04-30-20, 08:26 AM  
sherry7899

I have not subscribed, but you can see the member only content here:

https://members.sarahbethyoga.com/ca...s/members-only

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 08:43 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Be very careful when you click on her emails for subscribing to her streaming service. Last year I clicked on the link and I was automatically subscribed for a year There was no other link to click on to confirm, that was it. I requested a refund, she responded and said she would give me on but she didn't. I should have pursued it farther than that but I just kept it. I like her workouts, but I won't subscribe again due to this.

Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 09:08 AM  
buffmama

How much is the monthly fee? I went to the website and can't seem to locate it...?
Old 05-05-20, 09:50 AM  
pharma_gal

Thank you for the heads up. I decided not to subscribe at the moment and just use her YouTube practices. I will subscribe in the fall/winter when I tend to do more yoga workouts to keep the SAD at bay.

If you subscribe monthly it’s about $30 and for the yearly subscription it’s about $20 a month.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 10:24 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfit41 View Post
Be very careful when you click on her emails for subscribing to her streaming service. Last year I clicked on the link and I was automatically subscribed for a year There was no other link to click on to confirm, that was it. I requested a refund, she responded and said she would give me on but she didn't. I should have pursued it farther than that but I just kept it. I like her workouts, but I won't subscribe again due to this.

Sherry
Wow! She doesn't seem like "that type" of person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepla View Post
I love Sarah Beth Yoga and do it regularly. But since she has over 300 videos on YouTube, I've never felt the need to subscribe.
Same here. I love her and considered signing up with her app to try it out. The best I could find out without signing up is that it's in the neighborhood of $28 monthly. It seems like the benefits over and above her Youtube content are extra workouts, calendars, rotations and access to her private Facebook group. Those features didn't justify that high of a cost in my opinion.

Particularly in light of Sherry's experience, I wouldn't trust Sarah Beth to cancel my subscription upon request like Coffey Fit, Essentrics and YogaGlo will do. I prefer a vendor who will let me keep a flexible subscription to come and go as I please.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 11:32 AM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Thank you for the heads up. I decided not to subscribe at the moment and just use her YouTube practices. I will subscribe in the fall/winter when I tend to do more yoga workouts to keep the SAD at bay.

If you subscribe monthly it’s about $30 and for the yearly subscription it’s about $20 a month.
Wow, that’s pricey! IMO, are too many good options out there for much less.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-20, 11:51 AM  
sherry7899

Red face

Thanks for the information. I will definitely pass on her paid site.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sarahbethyoga