Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-25-19, 11:23 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anny View Post
Tonight I did Definition Upper Body plus back. It just seems weird to me to have back exercises with the lower body.
That's how the Lower body on Bottoms Up Gold was -- so as I mentioned, I skipped it. This morning I went back to Fat Burning upper body -- I had limited time and knew I could get it done in that amount. Wasn't sure how long BUG upper would be -- I'll try it later this week. At any rate, since I skipped calves yesterday because they were after the back work, I added on calves today. I realized that I've skipped ab work for a few days now, so I need to make sure I get to that tomorrow no matter what lower body I end up doing. I'm about to head out for a walk in the wind!!
Old 11-26-19, 04:38 AM  
Anny

Enjoy your walk, bee!

I found Joyce's Just Abs Workout 2 online: https://youtu.be/ui76ZbL1G_g
Old 11-26-19, 07:46 AM  
Bebop

I started using the Just Arms DVD again. I forgot what an efficient work that was.

Today is a weight rest day because I had my gym session yesterday. Trying to motivate myself to do some aerobics.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-19, 11:06 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anny View Post
Enjoy your walk, bee!

I found Joyce's Just Abs Workout 2 online: https://youtu.be/ui76ZbL1G_g
That's a good find! I may try it later today.

When I was doing physical therapy earlier this year a lot of the work he had me doing was for the core. At one point that routine took me about 40 minutes. I keep thinking maybe I should do a three day split with Joyce -- her upper, her lower, and my PT core work. I do sort of have dread for my PT work is the only problem!

Bebop, do you like the Just Legs or whatever the companion is called, as well as Just Arms?
Old 11-27-19, 03:29 PM  
Anny

I did the Just Abs Day 2 last night. Woah! Four supersets with two exercises in each super set and 15 reps and three sets for each ab exercise in the super set!
Old 11-28-19, 11:04 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Hi Anny and all and Happy Thanksgiving! I might need to hit up that Just Abs before I eat my meal later today.

Yesterday I did upper body from Fat Burning again. One of these days I will branch out on upper body. To shake things up a bit, I was missing pushups, so I subbed those in for the flat chess presses and I did some pull-ups on my fluidity bar as my first back exercise. I'm sore this morning!

I did the beginning bit of the Interval workout this morning -- just with the standing exercises as a bit of a warm up, get myself going thing. Then I did my PT core work and later, since it looks like we're going to have a nice day today, I think some subset of my family is going to take a walk in the giant redwoods. Hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm off to start meal prep!
Old 11-28-19, 01:51 PM  
Bebop

[QUOTE=bee;2848824
Bebop, do you like the Just Legs or whatever the companion is called, as well as Just Arms?[/QUOTE]

Hi Bee,

The companion lower body is just hips/butts and Just thighs. It's a nice add on and lower body workout. It is the bathing suit workout without the standing work. It's easy but you can add ankle weights.

My Thanksgiving workout was not Joyce. I wanted a total body workout with aerobics so I did Slim in 6 mix it up.

My next arm workout will probably be just arms or maybe bottoms up gold the bi/tri's.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-19, 03:00 PM  
Anny

I hope you all enjoy your holiday! Obviously, no Thanksgiving holiday here in Australia.

My abs had/have DOMs after the 20 Minute Just Abs workout. A nice feeling tbh.

Last night I decided to switch it up so did the upper body from the book College Dorm workout by Joyce with her daughter Marthe. It uses 5lb dumbbells throughout. I bought it a few years ago from an Amazon seller.