Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-11, 09:49 AM  
anetta

I have the jumpsport 370. I really like it. I have tried rebound specific workouts-just bought one URX-not for me. I have had the first UR workouts also, but I prefer to just put on my own music and workout.

I do like some of the workout on the dvd that came with my Jumpsport. I don't know if it comes with all the models.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-11, 01:18 PM  
kali1

Terri which Bellicon did you purchase?
kali1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-11, 09:32 AM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsey211 View Post
I am really loving this Jumpsport rebounder; what a difference the bungee cords make over the springs. So fluid and so much quieter. I also set up the handlebar that came with my Costco set and I love that also. Because it's adjustable I can use it with my barre workouts in place of a chair or a ballet barre. I haven't tried it, but I'm sure I can do the standing barre work on top of the rebounder which will make it more challenging since the instability will force me to keep my core engaged. I have wrists issues which prevents me from doing too much of the TA Meta floor workouts but I think placing my hands on the rebounder rather than the floor will alleviate some of my wrist pain. Overall, a great purchase for me and I can see myself using it alot.
I took the plunge and bought the Costco package. It hasn't been delivered yet but I can't wait!
Old 05-06-11, 06:57 AM  
adrien_73

Just wanted to say that I LOVE my jumpsport and nothing compares to it!

However, I just purchased another 'generic' rebounder (says in the description it's a Needak hard bounce...) from Amazon because the JS doesn't fold. I want one that is more portable that I can use outdoors as well.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-11, 08:19 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrien_73 View Post
Just wanted to say that I LOVE my jumpsport and nothing compares to it!

However, I just purchased another 'generic' rebounder (says in the description it's a Needak hard bounce...) from Amazon because the JS doesn't fold. I want one that is more portable that I can use outdoors as well.
Actually you can use it outside!
One lady even used it in her swimming pool.
It did make the skirt mat edges curl up a bit but otherwise, didn't damage anything
http://www.youtube.com/user/roundlad.../8/Z3-CLrf7oqU

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-11, 08:27 AM  
ardnas

I've had the UR half fold since it first came out, not sure how long. I use it for jogging, modifying other workouts, UR workouts. I always wear shoes and the only complaint I have is it sometimes squeaks (seems like when it is humid in Summer is when the squeaking happens). I have lubricated the coils and it does help temporarily.
Old 05-06-11, 12:29 PM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Actually you can use it outside!
One lady even used it in her swimming pool.
It did make the skirt mat edges curl up a bit but otherwise, didn't damage anything
http://www.youtube.com/user/roundlad.../8/Z3-CLrf7oqU

Barb S
That's good to know! Maybe I'll still use the bungee outside! Just wish it folded. It doesn't fit in my vehicle very easily...
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport, reboundair, rebounder, trampoline, urban rebounder