Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-11, 11:47 AM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
Helen, you can come test mine if you want. Good chance to compare. I'm not to far from you.

I spent weeks and weeks researching rebounders. I was at the point where the Bellicon was all I wanted and could not afford. Bungee would not leave my mind.

Enter the Jumpsport:

hallelujah for a cheaper bungee rebounder!

I highly recommend the Jumpsport. It works well with the TA youtube workout and her book bootcamp workouts. It also works well with Tonique type jumping. You can adjust it to your weight and bounce preference. It's easy on the feet and joints. Meaning the jumping surface is balanced. I got the most expensive model, but my daughter got the cheapest bungee model and hers is also adjustable and she loves it.

http://www.fitnesstrampoline.com/products/

code: (50 % off code, that works sometimes, sometimes not, be patient):jumpfit50
Thanks for the info.... but I didn't see a place to enter the code

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-11, 11:49 AM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Speaking of UR, I thought 13 new workouts were coming out some time in early 2011. Does anyone have any update on these?
I read that today... sounds good to me.... my debate is to buy the UR now or wait to see if they come up with any promotion that include some of these new dvds....

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-11, 01:03 PM  
marmalade

The other thread got me started thinking about a rebounder, and this thread has only enabled me more! Lots of great info here.

Just wanted to say THANKS to everybody.
marmalade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-11, 09:33 AM  
sma3584

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaVeg View Post
I read that today... sounds good to me.... my debate is to buy the UR now or wait to see if they come up with any promotion
I actually called Urban Rebounding and asked if they would be doing any promotions or if they offered any coupon codes. The woman told me that there wouldn't be any additional sales or promotions from what they offer now. Now, you can get it off their site for 89.99 with free shipping. I also asked how long this would be good for and she said for the next couple of months. I'm still looking online trying to see if I can find a better deal
sma3584 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumpsport, rebounder, urban rebounder