Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-20, 11:31 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Okay, one of her daily deals this morning was something on my wish list, so I stuck something else along with it into my cart and went ahead and preordered. Just FYI, the coupon code for 15% off worked for me despite one of those DVDs being a daily deal.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 11:52 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I’m waiting for the Classics Volume 1 & Rhythmic Step + to show up as a Daily Deal so that I can place one order for everything. I may have to email support Cathe to ask them to add both DVDs to the Daily Deal on the same day.
Me too! Both of these are on my wishlist. It would be great to have both of them as Daily Deals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
Okay, one of her daily deals this morning was something on my wish list, so I stuck something else along with it into my cart and went ahead and preordered. Just FYI, the coupon code for 15% off worked for me despite one of those DVDs being a daily deal.
Glad you found something Kittybug! And really glad the coupon code worked. Doesn't sound like the downloads work with the coupons but dvds do. That's what I understand from the posts.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 12:04 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Me too! Both of these are on my wishlist. It would be great to have both of them as Daily Deals!

Glad you found something Kittybug! And really glad the coupon code worked. Doesn't sound like the downloads work with the coupons but dvds do. That's what I'm understand from the posts.
Hah...laughing at us because Rhythmic Step was on my list too and I got that along with Ice Chiseled Upper Body! Didn't know so many of us had RS on our wish lists! It's an oldie but sooooo good!
Old 01-16-20, 12:06 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
I'm in this camp. Put the daily deal and another dvd in my cart and the save 15 code didn't work - in small print it says not to be combined with other offers. Now I'm waiting for Mary's next sale. Does anyone know when that should be?
I asked Mary and she said Easter. Hope that helps!
Old 01-19-20, 02:34 PM  
T2B

Quote:

Glad you found something Kittybug! And really glad the coupon code worked. Doesn't sound like the downloads work with the coupons but dvds do. That's what I understand from the posts.
Placed my order today. The Classics 1 is on the Daily Deal today so I bought RS+ as well to get the 15% off + free shipping.

I have these older workouts on VHS but I wanted to get them on DVD to complete my Cathe DVD collection.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-20, 09:13 AM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Placed my order today. The Classics 1 is on the Daily Deal today so I bought RS+ as well to get the 15% off + free shipping.

I have these older workouts on VHS but I wanted to get them on DVD to complete my Cathe DVD collection.
I'm glad you got them T2B! I'm still holding out, hoping for RS + to be a daily deal!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-20, 05:12 PM  
T2B

Quote:
I'm glad you got them T2B! I'm still holding out, hoping for RS + to be a daily deal!
Hopefully, it’ll show up soon.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 06:29 AM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Rhythmic Step is on today’s Daily Deal.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 07:17 AM  
Lannette

I’m pretty sure I talked myself out of ordering these while waiting for a special to add to them for free shipping. I don’t really care for HIIT and have a ton of yoga and DVDs that use weights.

The need to add $10.00 for free shipping but the impossibility of adding only $10.00 to my order irks me too - price points were obviously chosen carefully. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m passing. Even the preorder price and prices on the specials look inflated.

I want to support those who still release DVDs but not if the DVDs will sit on the shelf.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 07:19 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyQ View Post
Rhythmic Step is on today’s Daily Deal.
Thanks!!!!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30