Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 09-10-19, 02:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

CHER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a beautiful day! Hugs from Canada.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 09:00 AM  
AnMrsDe

Happy Sunday! Bumping us up!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 12:19 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Wow, Jane, that Dream Body workout sounds intense! But effective, good for you for finishing it!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 02:18 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Dorothy That dream body workout left me Drenched. From what I’ve read on old threads that was the easiest one. I’m thinking I’m going to try two dream bodies a week with the kbkb workouts. They all have incessant talking in common!! How are the Qi Gong sessions? Do you feel an energy difference?

AnMrsDe and Clerkin I swear you two just make me want to resubscribe to Cathe Live! Great job on your workouts!!

Char I like the pink firms with Allison. I think the bootcamp one and calorie killer? No weird choreography!

Waves to everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-19, 06:36 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
I was soaking wet and I had to take off my tank top before I started the floor work. It was disgusting!!
Jane, that happened to me yesterday, I had to take it off as well before stretching, I went to the bathroom and I was able to do this https://www.google.com/search?q=expr...dHbCIFhG86tdM:. I love Bikini Bootcamp, in fact I love them all, they are tough, but fun, and a sweat fest for sure!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 09-16-19, 06:30 AM  
Cher

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a nice day! We were up north over the weekend so I’ll be back later to catch up on everyone’s workouts and get mine updated!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 10:59 AM  
Dontmindthemess

ASAS Love the visual!!! Are those bosu workouts are Mindy Mylera? I know I had one of her workouts a long time ago but I’m not sure if it survived the move. I remember her being tough but for some reason I didn’t click with her at the time. Who knows?? It’s weird how my tastes change so I never swear anything off unless I really can’t stand the workout. Don’t you love how the bosu really works your core and balance? Plus I find it’s bounciness fun!

Cher Hope you had a nice vacation!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 06:57 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Jane, I try to do a couple of Qi Gong moves every morning, but I don't do it long enough or often enough to notice a sustained difference in energy. I definitely feel the energy moving around while I'm doing the moves--very uplifting & cool! Makes me wonder why I don't do it more...

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 07:25 PM  
CharM

Quote:

Char I like the pink firms with Allison. I think the bootcamp one and calorie killer? No weird choreography!
Good to know. I have Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn, which I'll be trying in a couple of days. I'll report back.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 07:31 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Cher, I am glad to hear you had a nice day!

Quote:
ASAS Love the visual!!! Are those bosu workouts are Mindy Mylera? I know I had one of her workouts a long time ago but I’m not sure if it survived the move. I remember her being tough but for some reason I didn’t click with her at the time. Who knows?? It’s weird how my tastes change so I never swear anything off unless I really can’t stand the workout. Don’t you love how the bosu really works your core and balance? Plus I find it’s bounciness fun!

Jane

Yes and yes, it is incredible! I love the bounciness too, and haven tried the step 360 previously, it really doesn't compare, the step 360 although fun -because of the bounciness- is easier (a lot more stable), and in my experience not durable, my second one cracked a while back, I am so glad I got a bosu style balance trainer instead, and I still can use my step 360 Dvds with it.

Only Burst from Xplode and Bosu Total Body Blast are Mindy's workouts, both are good, but BTBB was more fun, and I loved her attitude on that one. In Burst she was like the warm up in this workout might be your workout from another DVD, which I found a bit exaggerated! She also said she would be doing the advance option, and I was like... Yes! As usually the men are doing the advance option, so... Respect! But, she kept going about that, which got a bit tiresome after a while, she just seemed a bit show off on that one imo, but the workout was still good, and very tough. Have you checked the Bosu site? They are giving a bunch of DVD for free, it is worth checking, I've been enjoying the ones I got quite a bit.

Tags
jtwo, just the workouts, sprawl