Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-02-19, 10:13 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED! LEAH EMAILED ME.
That’s where I’ve been emailing. Now the discount is showing up but given the lack of response to my emails I’m nervous about ordering.

Oh well the good news is that I found my old downloads and was able to get them onto my iPhone and then mirror them to my gym tv. The file for my schedule PDF is corrupted and I wanted to see if she’d allow me to purchase only the Periodization 1 schedule since I have all the files. I’ll probably be able to figure it out for the most part from the DVDS I burned years ago. With luck I’ll find another copy of the schedule PDF on our external hard drive.

Those DVDS are looking better all the time!

Lannette
I'm sure she will send the schedule to you for no charge! Just tell her you lost it.

I tried to upload it here but the file is too large.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-19, 10:20 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I'm sure she will send the schedule to you for no charge! Just tell her you lost it.

I tried to upload it here but the file is too large.
She already did. I was willing to pay for it and she just sent it. What a wonderful person. I’m beat. I think all my technical activity today did me in.

I’ll definitely order the second system tomorrow when I can start downloading right away and keep tabs on it throughout the day.

Thanks again for your help. You’ve certainly gone beyond the VF call of duty!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 11:52 AM  
Lannette

I promise that I won’t keep hogging this thread but wanted to share that I did the UB DVD today. I actually enjoyed it!

I did everything but modified as needed. I was able to do the weights without too much burn so I think I modified more than necessary.

My UB feels wonderful but let’s see what tomorrow brings.

LB was scheduled but with my massage schedule today is the best day for UB.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 03-04-19, 10:16 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Lannette, which rotation are you doing? I'm thinking about signing up for Iron Barre again. ~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-19, 06:47 AM  
Lannette

Hi Beth,

I’m doing Leah’s DVD Rotation. You can find it HERE. I’m not sure if I’ll make it all the way through but so far Phase 2 is feeling doable.

I just purchased her second Periodization bundle and was surprised to see the DVDS in there.

I’m sure your aware of the free Iron Barre and the single Iron Barre available for purchase.

I’m limiting my streaming for now and sticking to DVDs and downloads.

Old 03-09-19, 10:02 PM  
hotncmom

Checking in with this week's workouts. Still enjoying a mix of Ballet Body with other stuff. I've also started doing Cize for cardio. I love DanceBody but the dance cardio is too complicated and moves too fast for me. So I pulled out the Cize set and I've done it 4 times this week. Today I did it for over 45 minutes! So much better than the dreadmill when it's too cold or rainy to walk outside.

So...back to my Ballet Body + rotation:

Sunday: Basics Upper Body Mat 2 plus 40 minutes of ModelFit Sculpt (I'm on a free trial)

Monday: Leg Isolations 1 (ouch) plus DanceBody lower body floorwork

Tuesday: A 30 minute Bari workout

Wednesday: Anatomy Focus Back plus a 10-min DanceBody arms segment

Thursday: Side Lunges & Plies II plus 10-minutes of floorwork

Friday: Rest day

Saturday: DanceBody Sculpt class

What's everyone else doing?
Old 03-10-19, 02:49 PM  
Lannette

Nice workouts! Are the modelfit wos part of Leah’ Streaming?

I’m still doing Leah’s DVD Rotation and very much enjoying it now. My UB is very quickly getting stronger. I’m updating my blog reviews of each DVD as I move through the rotation. I know I’ll finish Phase 2 but then will re-evaluate whether to continue on to Phase 3.

Old 03-10-19, 05:37 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Nice workouts! Are the modelfit wos part of Leah’ Streaming?

I’m still doing Leah’s DVD Rotation and very much enjoying it now. My UB is very quickly getting stronger. I’m updating my blog reviews of each DVD as I move through the rotation. I know I’ll finish Phase 2 but then will re-evaluate whether to continue on to Phase 3.
Wow, that's great that you're enjoying it and getting stronger! I'm impressed! That upper body DVD is tough!

ModelFit is a separate streaming site. The P-volve guy came out of the ModelFit school. I had a free trial of JetSet fitness, and tried ModelFit workouts on there, and decided to sign up for the month free trial for ModelFit. I don't think I'm going to keep it up after the trial, though. I'm much more interested in the DanceBody sculpt workouts.

I also just signed up for the free trial of Shine Fitness for more dance cardio. DanceBody is just too high impact for me. They only have a few low-impact dances but they're too complicated. I need easy to learn dance combos. I'm still planning to do Cize, but wanted to try Shine for variety. I may cancel before the trial ends and stick with Cize. The repetition is really what I need to learn the dances. I just started Monday and I know all of the first dance and a little over half of the second.
Old 03-26-19, 07:59 PM  
hotncmom

How's it going for everyone? I've gotten a bit off track, I went away for a few days and I also had a few days of not feeling great. I've only been working out 3-4 days over the last couple of weeks and not doing a good job writing down my workouts. I just did some dance fitness stuff tonight but I'll get back to Ballet Body (plus other stuff) tomorrow.
Old 03-26-19, 08:49 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
How's it going for everyone? I've gotten a bit off track, I went away for a few days and I also had a few days of not feeling great. I've only been working out 3-4 days over the last couple of weeks and not doing a good job writing down my workouts. I just did some dance fitness stuff tonight but I'll get back to Ballet Body (plus other stuff) tomorrow.
I'm doing the Iron Barre beginner rotation and walking. I'm really enjoying it and not beating myself up over the days I don't have time to workout. I am trying to walk daily though and may add on a trial of Dancebody. That looks like it would be a nice combination with Iron Barre.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet body, iron barre, leah sarago