Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-18, 04:07 PM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Any ideas on when these will ship. I’m sure hoping we will have them before Christmas.
I would be very surprised if they are shipped before Christmas.
Last year, they were sent to the replicator around December 10 and shipped to us by Cathe on the 27 and 28. Unless the replicator is really quick, it should be similar this year. At least, we will start the year with new workouts!
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 10:48 AM  
lavna

Cathe posted this in todays's newsletter:

We can't tell you how excited we're that our work on the DVD phase of the LITE series is now complete and all of the LITE masters are now at the replicator. The next step in the process is for the replicator to make and send us "check-discs" which we will thoroughly examine and then make any last and final corrections if necessary. Soon after we sign off on the "check-discs" the replicator will schedule our job for production and packaging. Then the DVDs will be loaded onto trucks in California for a cross-country trip to us in New Jersey (usually 4 or 5 business days). Then, of course, the last phase of this project is for us to send you your DVDs. Though it's still too early to give you a shipping date, we're at least getting closer to being able to do so and we will continue to update you as we know more.
Old 12-10-18, 01:54 PM  
rheash92

Can’t wait for clips. Hope they start posting soon. Anyone know how long each workout is? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-18, 12:33 PM  
lavna

First clip from Lite

I just saw on Facebook that the first clip form Lite is up. It's from Cardio party.
Old 12-12-18, 01:13 PM  
Mickey12

I know music is controversial but I really like the music in this one. A good beat is important to me and I think this one has it. I also like the choreography. It’s sort of hard to tell, but it seems like it may be more than just different drills. It might be more like old school choreography with various moves strung together. At least I hope it’s like that.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe lite