Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-06-18, 04:00 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
I love cathe But can she ever film early to avoid the Christmas drama?
sue
"...the Christmas drama." LOL!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-18, 04:51 PM  
dianestjohn

As far as I’m concerned she can take as much time as she needs, her offerings are so excellent and professional they are worth waiting for.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-18, 05:14 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

A progress report would be nice. Even if she's not filming until November or early December, I imagine she's figured out equipment and cast by now?
Old 10-06-18, 08:13 PM  
Fitstick

She usually films in October, hopefully there will be an update in a couple weeks...
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 12:47 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
A progress report would be nice. Even if she's not filming until November or early December, I imagine she's figured out equipment and cast by now?
Yes for sure they would be rehearsing prior to the actual filming. Not really complaining about this though, since 1) it doesn't do any good, Cathe is gonna do what she is gonna do as has always been the case; 2) I pre-ordered, knowing there is a very lo-o-o-ng stretch between paying for the workouts and receiving the workouts. So shame on me and no right to complain since I keep preordering when I know what to expect.

That said, I'd love some update, even a cast announcement!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-18, 02:02 PM  
bubbles76

When I order Cathe workouts, I have a "set it and forget it" attitude. I preorder, knowing full well that it will take some time to receive news. When I receive news, it's a great surprise! I actually look forward to receiving it around Christmas, and look upon it as a gift to myself. I understand why everyone else gets anxious though ---especially with the shortage of instructors still producing dvds. I hope she has scenery in the window though!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 09:19 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I just got an email saying that they will start giving updates later today.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 12:42 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Here's the email (the links work but no updates appear to be posted yet.)

Get Ready to "Go Behind the Scenes" of the Filming of Cathe's New Intermediate "LITE" Workouts
by Cathe Friedrich

Are your ready!!! Starting later today we will begin telling you about Cathe's new "LITE" workouts in our forums, Facebook, Photo Gallery and Pinterest page. Because we have to focus our attention and time on the filming of the workouts right now, updates will get off to a slow start, so keep checking our website and social media sites for pictures, information and the latest updates. We will pick up the pace of our updates as soon as we have a little more free time. Here is where to look once our "LITE" updates begin:

Click Here to view all of the behind the scenes pictures from Cathe's new "Lite" workouts in our Photo Gallery

Click Here to view updates in our Forum:

Click Here to view updates on our Facebook Page

Click Here to view updates on our Pinterest board

Updates will be posted as often as our schedule permits, so keep checking back often for more details and pictures from the filming of Cathe's New "LITE" Workouts. *Video previews of each workout will not be available until the end of the process, after we have finished filming,editing and authoring the DVDs, but we will provide as many details as we can in the meantime.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more by clicking the button below.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 02:53 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

There are photos posted on Facebook!

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-18, 04:13 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

The backdrop:

https://cathe.com/2018-lite-filming/#bwg277/24059