Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-17, 08:45 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I have also charted my cycles, actually have now for about 15 years! So incredibly helpful to know what's going on... Now I know exactly what days I know will be hormonal days and I pretty much know when my symptoms will be popping up more
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-17, 03:29 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I have also charted my cycles, actually have now for about 15 years! So incredibly helpful to know what's going on... Now I know exactly what days I know will be hormonal days and I pretty much know when my symptoms will be popping up more
I know its great isn't it. Good for you for charting for 15 years! I truly regret that I didn't start over 20 years ago when I first heard of it (when TCoYF first came out. I still remember finding it on the New Releases section at the bookstore, browsing it at the bookstore several times while I thought about if I wanted to.)
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-17, 05:14 PM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
I had a nightmare time on bioidenticals too. Yuck. At 51 (not having had TTOM in 7+ months), I take vitamins., watch my diet, and exercise. I have symptoms, especially hot flashes at night, but nothing like others do. The symptoms were much worse on the bios.
Cherimac, I'm sorry to hear that the bios did not work for you either, it was a big miserable let down.

I hope you will find some relief and symptoms will lessen soon.
beanpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-17, 08:20 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
I know its great isn't it. Good for you for charting for 15 years! I truly regret that I didn't start over 20 years ago when I first heard of it (when TCoYF first came out. I still remember finding it on the New Releases section at the bookstore, browsing it at the bookstore several times while I thought about if I wanted to.)
I bought the book when it came out and downloaded the software -- helped me get pregnant, and has kept me not pregnant for many years now! I know on days 6, 8, 10 and then days 26-28 are my headache days and I don't even have to think about it. Since I started seed cycling they've become even more predictable and I barely have PMS anymore, and my period just happens without the fanfare of before...
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hormones, menopause, peri, perimenopause, seed cycling