Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-14, 09:05 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
AnMrsDe,

All the practices have music but they don't start off with music from the very beginning. It starts a few minutes in. It's very low and often times you can hardly hear it, so as others have said, it's not like the music on UY. Also, the short and sweet practices don't have music but they are only around 20 minutes. I agree about the music. When I did my first Vytas practice and there was no music in the beginning, I was actually getting anxious, it was really, really bothering me. I was just at the point of getting my own music to play when the music from the DVD started. I don't know how people exercise without music. If the online classes don't have music, that's a deal breaker for me and enough of a reason that I won't subscribe.

Kim
I know, right?? I need music to move to, even if it IS just yoga!! I did a little online music searching this evening and purchased this CD: http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/Music-As-Medicine/77.pd
It sounds like I will enjoy listening to it during practices that omit music. Thanks so much for all your thoughts in this thread!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-14, 06:52 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

I actually barely noticed the lack of music, then I though my own DVD was defective. I enjoyed his instructions so much that I never really noticed the missing music. But boy, I have room to grow here...

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-14, 07:01 AM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I know, right?? I need music to move to, even if it IS just yoga!! I did a little online music searching this evening and purchased this CD: http://www.soundstrue.com/shop/Music-As-Medicine/77.pd
It sounds like I will enjoy listening to it during practices that omit music. Thanks so much for all your thoughts in this thread!
Oohhh!, I love that music!!! So nice. I might have to get it. Not only would it be nice for yoga, but I would listen to it at work too. I like all kinds of music. Thanks!

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deepen your practice, udaya.com, vytas, vytas baskauskas