Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-18-13, 06:25 PM  
F1mom

If you wait until the trailer has finished there are 5 or 6 clips of other workouts -- all 5 workouts in the new series plus one called Bump lead by Erica. They must be setting up for a later release for that one.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 07:01 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
If you wait until the trailer has finished there are 5 or 6 clips of other workouts -- all 5 workouts in the new series plus one called Bump lead by Erica. They must be setting up for a later release for that one.
Okay I must be looking at the wrong thing....lol. At the end of the trailer it just shows a black screen with the website URL. I've ordered these so I don't know why I feel compelled to see the other clips but now I want to....lmao. How awful is that...lol....bless my heart.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 07:29 PM  
edensmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1mom View Post
Just watched all of the clips. That prenatal one looks pretty tough! I would've loved that 2 years ago during my last pregnancy. I thought all the prenatal workouts were too easy.

I am excited for this series! I preordered but it will still be a whole month til I get them. Time to throw the first series back into the mix.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 08:15 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
Just watched all of the clips. That prenatal one looks pretty tough! I would've loved that 2 years ago during my last pregnancy. I thought all the prenatal workouts were too easy.

I am excited for this series! I preordered but it will still be a whole month til I get them. Time to throw the first series back into the mix.
Thanks for the pointer to the individual clips! Kris, look below when it's done -- you will see little boxes. I also thought the prenatal one looked tough enough to qualify as just another one to throw into the mix!!!! I may get that one, too. I'm really excited for these.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 08:18 PM  
JP44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristieb726 View Post
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the preview of the new series on their website. It looks awesome and thankfully the new series has the option to do 30 minutes along with a "no music" option so you can listen to what you want. I'm definitely pre-ordering the new series! The 30 minute option has pushed me over the edge....not that it would have taken much...lol.

Kris
Here's the thread on the new series from DB:
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=193659

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 08:38 PM  
kristieb726

Thanks you guys! The reason that I couldn't see the little squares was because I happened to be using my ipad and certain videos don't play because of flash restrictions...uuugghh. I actually can't view the imbedded video on the pre-order page but I can see the video from the main page. Good grief....lol.

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-13, 09:11 PM  
ncl

I just got the first series and the original with the recent sales. I am loving these. They are hard and you feel so good afterwards. They have many things I like and I love the new moves I've never done. The pace is fast but I kinda like that too but don't always feel the need to go as fast as they (though wonder if I'll work up to it). The new series is a no brainer for me even at full price. I haven't been this excited about new workouts in a long time.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-14, 09:43 PM  
smilesolovely

Reviving this old thread just to say I think these are MIRACLE workouts! lol. I've dropped nearly all the baby weight (baby boy will be one next week!) but I still have a lot of work to do on my midsection. I love my legs, but want my butt more lifted and arms more slender and shapely too. I tried a couple dream body workouts along with Tracy Anderson and Tonique this week and it's like a bunch of fat just magically came off. I can't explain it, but I definitely feel more "sucked in" and I LOOK more lean. Wore a pair of exercise pants this a.m. that usually fit just right. This morning they were nearly falling off! This is only my first week and I'm going to take measurements tomorrow to see what kind of results I can get if I stick to it. Tracy, Tonique, and DB may be just the combo I need to whip this belly and butt into shape!

I have serious rotation ADD lol, but with these results, the motivation is definitely there to stick with it! Here's what I did this week:

M - nothing
T - original Dream Body (my abs and hip flexors just stopped hurting today)
W - TA Dance Cardio ( the first one)
Th - Tonique 2.2
F - rest
S - DB Bikini Bootcamp
S - TA Dance Cardio (on deck for tomorrow)

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else still having fantastic results with DB?
Old 04-13-14, 06:46 AM  
gilbjeter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesolovely View Post
Reviving this old thread just to say I think these are MIRACLE workouts! lol. I've dropped nearly all the baby weight (baby boy will be one next week!) but I still have a lot of work to do on my midsection. I love my legs, but want my butt more lifted and arms more slender and shapely too. I tried a couple dream body workouts along with Tracy Anderson and Tonique this week and it's like a bunch of fat just magically came off. I can't explain it, but I definitely feel more "sucked in" and I LOOK more lean. Wore a pair of exercise pants this a.m. that usually fit just right. This morning they were nearly falling off! This is only my first week and I'm going to take measurements tomorrow to see what kind of results I can get if I stick to it. Tracy, Tonique, and DB may be just the combo I need to whip this belly and butt into shape!

I have serious rotation ADD lol, but with these results, the motivation is definitely there to stick with it! Here's what I did this week:

M - nothing
T - original Dream Body (my abs and hip flexors just stopped hurting today)
W - TA Dance Cardio ( the first one)
Th - Tonique 2.2
F - rest
S - DB Bikini Bootcamp
S - TA Dance Cardio (on deck for tomorrow)

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else still having fantastic results with DB?
I am also doing a TA, Tonique, Dream Body rotation. I am two weeks in and loving it. These workouts do have a slimming effect. I am in Disney for a week with the family and it's hard to get workouts in. I am trying to eat right but I am afraid that my two week progress with go away this week. But excited to come back next week and really commit to this!
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-14, 07:08 AM  
pgun3

I am glad I bought this series when they were 50% off!! Now if I could just do them! They are SOOOOOOOOOO hard for me because I am VERY out of shape!! Ok! I need to try these out again!!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
darby brender, dream body, dreambody, fusion fitness