Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-12, 08:22 PM  
princess76

Question CLX DOMS & cardio questions

Hi there. Thanks to a generous V'Fer, I was SASE'd CLX. I made it through week 1 of the Burn Phase. I always exercise Monday-Friday at 6 am with workout videos, so I did the Burn Circuits in order on M, W, and F, and Turbo Jam Fat Blaster on T & Th. (Burn Intervals seemed too hard when I was so sore). Today I did Ab Burner & only half of Recharge. Recharge was also too taxing on my sore muscles.

My questions are, did those of you who did the CLX 90 day rotation have DOMS the whole time? What did you use for your cardio?

Thanks,

Sarah
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 07:49 AM  
wlorrie

I had doms for a few days during the lean phase, but it wasn't too bad. For me, once I start a workout, any doms that I have lessen, and I feel them again once the workout stops.

I did just whatever cardio I felt like doing. The first time, I ws jogging, so I continued that. The oher times if did a CLX rotation, I was doing a mix of Cathe, kickboxing, and spinning.
Hope this helps!
Lorrie
wlorrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-12, 04:34 PM  
wookiemouse

I had DOMS with any new routine but by the 3rd round or so I was fine. Of course, upping my weights did that too.

I coupled CLX with C25K. Did my 20 mins of walk/run then did the strength portion. I did that MWF, then Tu/Th I did one of the CLX routines or the Turbo Jam that came with as a bonus, depending on what time I had. For the past 2 times I did CLX, I used TF as my cardio.

Completed: P90X, CLX, TF, TF/CLX hybrid (x3), Les Mills Pump, STS (x3), NROLFW, Focus T25, P90X3, Body Beast, Insanity half-grad

Currently doing: Strong
wookiemouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chalean extreme, clx