Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-02-11, 07:35 AM  
MelissaR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby View Post
Melissa - Click here for Tracy's book on Amazon.
Thanks for the link! I see it is available at Overstock.com. I'll wait until they send me a coupon & maybe get it then. I read a the previews at Amazon & read how some of the exercise moves are described. Are the moves the same in the DVD's as in the book?
MelissaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-11, 07:52 AM  
ssgilby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaR View Post
Thanks for the link! I see it is available at Overstock.com. I'll wait until they send me a coupon & maybe get it then. I read a the previews at Amazon & read how some of the exercise moves are described. Are the moves the same in the DVD's as in the book?
I'm not sure because I've never gone through the book and done the exercises. I read all the other parts and just glanced through the exercises. I had just started Meta when I got the book. I hope to someday do the Bootcamp rotation, but for now I'm in love with Meta. Not every move from Meta is going to be covered in Bootcamp but perhaps there are some or maybe some that are similar. Just reading Tracy's words on how she wants her exercises performed, her explanations of her "cross-vector" concept (which many find silly but actually does make sense, IMO), the energy she's looking to generate, and what she is trying to accomplish with your body make any and all of her exercises more understandable.

Tags
hipcentric, meta, metamorphosis, tracy anderson, tracy anderson meta