Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-19, 07:07 AM  
sherry7899

Dana, do you have their 10 day program? I was thinking of purchasing the meditations only, but I wanted to confirm that they are exclusive content, and not the ones on you tube. I am really liking the you tube practices.

Has anyone joined their Patreon site? I was also wondering if that material can be downloaded?

Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-19, 09:55 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Dana, do you have their 10 day program? I was thinking of purchasing the meditations only, but I wanted to confirm that they are exclusive content, and not the ones on you tube. I am really liking the you tube practices.
Hi Sherry, I did buy their 10 Day program and I previewed everything except the meditation practices. I don't know if the meditation in 10 DAY Program is different than the ones on youtube and if the ones that you purchase separately also are different. I would think that they are since you have to purchase them, but I can't confirm. Why not send them email and ask? They reply very quickly and I'm pleased with their customer service. I'm starting with 10 DAY program on Feb 1 to ease into the Transform. I also purchased Pilates Bootcamp and I like it a lot too! They had 10% off sale when I went on a splurge and I don't regret it.

ETA: They're still showing 10% off sale. I don't know if coupon code is still valid since the expiration date is 1/15. Worth a try. NEWYEARNEWME
Old 01-19-19, 10:31 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Dana! I emailed them earlier this morning. I really like their you tube meditations and would like more. They are the perfect balance between instruction and periods of silence. I dislike meditations with constant talking, but I need some guidance.

Old 01-19-19, 04:16 PM  
sherry7899

I did hear back that the meditations are not on you tube and the Patreon content can only be streamed and not downloaded (darn!).

I ended up caving on the meditations. I had said I was on a no-buy for now, but peace of mind does not have a price, right The discount code unfortunately did not work even though it is still on the site. I am downloading the meditations now.

Sherry

Old 01-19-19, 04:51 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I agree, Sherry! Peace of mind is priceless. Being able to download workouts vs. streaming only is kind of a deal breaker for me. My internet can be iffy during peak hours and weekend mornings, and I limit myself to only 1 streaming site at a time. Presently it's still Pilates by Lisa. I'm so looking forward to starting my Boho in 10 Days. I like the format of Fitness - 20m / Yoga - 20m and Meditation 15minutes for each day, because if I'm short on time I can break it down easily. I've never done any meditation so I'm apprehensive and curious at the same time.
Old 01-19-19, 06:12 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:

Has anyone joined their Patreon site? I was also wondering if that material can be downloaded?

Thank you!
Not sure if you caught my post earlier in this thread Sherry but I've joined their Patreon at various points and depending on the tier they offer a discount code each month for their online shop.

They have lots of videos ranging from pose tutorials to pilates and yoga practices. They're unlisted videos on their YouTube channel which is why you can't download them, unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy the meditations, they are my favorite part of the ten-day program
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-19, 06:16 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
Not sure if you caught my post earlier in this thread Sherry but I've joined their Patreon at various points and depending on the tier they offer a discount code each month for their online shop.

They have lots of videos ranging from pose tutorials to pilates and yoga practices. They're unlisted videos on their YouTube channel which is why you can't download them, unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy the meditations, they are my favorite part of the ten-day program
Thank you ! I may do one month at ten dollars. They have a beginner yoga program that I think I would enjoy. I have done yoga for a long time, but I am not flexible and have low back/shoulder issues and will likely never move past "beginner."

I am going to start with the meditations tomorrow. I love the ones on you tube, so I am sure I will enjoy these as well. Her voice is so soothing, and she knows just when to leave silence. I also like that she uses mantras. I need them to keep my mind focused. I tend to have monkey mind during meditation.

I don't know if I would ever buy any of the larger programs from their store. They are expensive for me even with the discount. Maybe someday....

Old 01-19-19, 06:48 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Thank you ! I may do one month at ten dollars. They have a beginner yoga program that I think I would enjoy. I have done yoga for a long time, but I am not flexible and have low back/shoulder issues and will likely never move past "beginner."

I am going to start with the meditations tomorrow. I love the ones on you tube, so I am sure I will enjoy these as well. Her voice is so soothing, and she knows just when to leave silence. I also like that she uses mantras. I need them to keep my mind focused. I tend to have monkey mind during meditation.

I don't know if I would ever buy any of the larger programs from their store. They are expensive for me even with the discount. Maybe someday....
That's pretty much what I do, the $10 option for a month or so at a time and then I don't subscribe again for a few months. The discount is 10% at that level too for anything in the shop...I was able to use the Patreon discount on the pre-order of Transform so you can get a nice discount if you time it right.

I love her meditations on YT too and think these are better (but not by a huge margin since their production quality on videos is so good). She has such a lovely way about her and agree with you 100% on her style.
Old 01-19-19, 10:39 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
That's pretty much what I do, the $10 option for a month or so at a time and then I don't subscribe again for a few months. The discount is 10% at that level too for anything in the shop...I was able to use the Patreon discount on the pre-order of Transform so you can get a nice discount if you time it right.

I love her meditations on YT too and think these are better (but not by a huge margin since their production quality on videos is so good). She has such a lovely way about her and agree with you 100% on her style.
Thank you! Does Patreon remind you when a month is up, or do you need to keep track yourself?

Old 01-20-19, 09:59 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Thank you! Does Patreon remind you when a month is up, or do you need to keep track yourself?
You pretty much need to keep track of it yourself. Sometimes I've started contributing toward the end of the month for a Patreon account and it doesn't bill me until the 1st or something like that. I tend to sign up for things around the time other bills are due so it makes it easier for me to remember.

Tags
boho beautiful, boho beautiful transform