Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-18, 12:18 PM  
MoFirmer

Boho Beautiful Transform

Boho Beautiful sent out an email for a preorder for their new streaming program Transform that is releasing January 1. There is a short clip on their site. Looks good from what I can see.....

I loved their 10 day program and their YouTube offerings are great!
Old 12-22-18, 10:08 AM  
Carol K

Are Allie and Alison in it?
Old 12-22-18, 11:41 AM  
MoFirmer

Carol - No.... This is a couple named Mark and Juliana who offer free workouts on YouTube and also have dvds and streaming. They have some pretty good offerings!
Old 12-23-18, 03:26 PM  
klaux

I jumped on the pre-order - they always have the most beautiful locations and plus great workouts. Looking forward to seeing the workouts on January 1st!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-18, 04:57 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

The very short clip on their website does look good! I'm glad that it can be dowloaded and not just streamed. I'm hesitating though, if I want to spend 69.99 for this program. I've very tempted! Anyone knows when the pre-sale ends? They're releasing it on Jan 1, so I assume sometime before but exactly what day? What to do, what to do.......
Old 12-24-18, 07:04 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

After thinking about it all day (and looking at the 1 min clip) I've decided to pre-order this program. I get 6 Cardio workouts (30-40m each) 6 Toning Strength workouts (30-40m each), 2 "Muscle Releasing" yoga classes ( 1 hr each), 12 page e-guide and other materials for 69.99. That's really not a bad price for 14 workouts, and I can download these. The scenery is beautiful and I'm ready for something completely different to start my New Years with. I couldn't get excited about any other workouts/programs I already own, and this program got me interested. Starting on Jan 1, 2019!
Old 12-25-18, 11:14 PM  
NotThatGirl

I'm thinking of picking this up too, I love the production quality and think Juliana does a great job with cueing as well. Her yin yoga is a favorite so I'm happy they added two extra practices into this set.

Also worth noting, they offer discounts for their online store if you join their Patreon. The $10 tier is a 10% off discount if I recall and at that level you also get access to pose tutorials and extra yoga/pilates practices that aren't available on YouTube and have equal production quality. The discount goes up depending on which tier you join at.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-18, 06:30 AM  
sherry7899

Their workouts look lovely (I'm a sucker for beach settings) but the cardio looks too high impact for me. Does she ever offer modifications? I'm not ordering since I have too many untried workouts already. I hope everyone who orders enjoys them, though. I will eagerly read the reviews.

I also very rarely do one hour yoga practices. I wish there were shorter options.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-19, 10:24 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I've previewed most of the workouts in this program and they are fantastic! Gorgeous scenery, and great combo of cardio, pilates, yoga and strength excercises. None (other than the 2 yin yoga workouts) are longer than 40 min. I can do anything for 40 minutes. Modifications are provided and I will be using many of them for sure. I will have to follow their 21-day schedule rather than the 14-day. I need my rest days! I'm starting this program in February because I'm doing Pilates by Lisa January Challenge starting on Jan 7. I'm happy I bought this program, especially at pre-sale price.
Old 01-04-19, 07:24 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I've previewed most of the workouts in this program and they are fantastic! Gorgeous scenery, and great combo of cardio, pilates, yoga and strength excercises. None (other than the 2 yin yoga workouts) are longer than 40 min. I can do anything for 40 minutes. Modifications are provided and I will be using many of them for sure. I will have to follow their 21-day schedule rather than the 14-day. I need my rest days! I'm starting this program in February because I'm doing Pilates by Lisa January Challenge starting on Jan 7. I'm happy I bought this program, especially at pre-sale price.

Dana, thanks for posting! I wish I had known ahead of time that they offered modifications while the presale price was in effect. I am eager to hear more of your thoughts. Thank you! I should use more of their you tube offerings first anyway

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
boho beautiful, boho beautiful transform