Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-21-17, 09:14 AM  
momofcha

50% off HSM Streaming - One Month Only

I always follow everything Hilliard Studio Method. They had a recent class for 50+ women and one of them is a blogger. She was hooked and decided to stream so they are offering a 50% off ONE MONTH only - code is SILVERHSM. I'm not sure how long the code is good for.

I will also add my thoughts on their streaming - I think their live classes are the bomb. They are super hard, without draining me and I do think I'm seeing some results. My legs are lean and defined and my upper body is getting a bit of definition. They always start with 8 lbs and then you drop down for more shoulder intensive moves. I'm hoping with consistent use my midsection will shape up, but fighting peri-menopause and hypo-thyroidism I'm not sure what I can do.

I have my fingers crossed they offer some type of Black Friday coupon on their streaming and then I'm signing up for the year. They load a new live class every Monday. Not sure if they will add in other workouts, but for me, the live classes are really just like being there and they are harder than their DVDs - which were never easy.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-17, 11:19 AM  
ChrisS

Thank you Sue! I enjoy their workouts too and plan to subscribe for a month with the discount.

Chris
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-17, 07:40 AM  
Snuckles

$30

Good lawd, this streaming site is 29.99/month